Back To Being Better

"Okay." Daddy said, tucking Jay in. She snuggled more into her pillow. She had already fallen asleep. He noted that she declined the soup and to be ready to give her some when she woke up.
---
3 days later, BabyGirl was back to her old self. Daddy didn't know whether to be glad or surprised. Usually, even after she's sick, she takes a few days to get recuperated, but this time she got right back into the swing of things.

They had an eventful day. First was the beach with a trip down the boardwalk and a dip in the ocean. Next was to an ice cream shop where they got cones for then and a few cartons of their favorite flavors to have for later. As Daddy put her in the car, he made sure to put her down for a nap when they got back.

"You have fun today, BabyGirl?" Daddy asked as he started the car. She nodded and smiled.

"Uh huh! The ice cream wa' the best!" She replied, voice cheerful.

"Even better than the beach?"

She thought for a second before replying. "Close second best." Daddy smiled.

"That's what I thought."
-------
A/N: Sorry for the short finish. Didn't know how to end it.
Have any prompts/ideas? Comment them or message us! They are always appreciated. - BG