Woojin as your Boyfriend

"I suck at this. W-woojin I can't do-" I was cut off by his voice, hushing the verbal vomit. His soft arms wrapped around my frame, kissing the top of my head.
"You are wonderful at singing. I know you are. I wouldn't be as good at singing without you. You'll get to the point where you love your voice, just be patient enough to be there, okay? It'll be okay luv." His smooth, big hands pet the top of my head. His movements were soft, as if he pressed too hard would shatter me. In one way, I would. I would shatter if anyone used force. But with Woojin, it was a different world. His soft smile, his thinking face, his listening face, and even I'm-listening-But-sorry-not-sorry-I'm-not face, it all lifted the weights off my shoulders, and just makes me want to be in his arms all of the time.

I looked up after a couple sobs, and of course his soft smiled made me feel at home again, but a better home. A home up in the clouds, where no one could bother us. My head became heavy again with sleep pushing my lids shut. I knew when I shut my eyes however, nightmares and screams await me. Of course Woojin knows this too, as he experiences it first hand. He was there to hold back my hair as I threw up, he was there to walk me through paralysis. He was there to unfortunately catch my hands before I unconsciously punched a wall, or anything worse.
These types of things were distinguishable in the summer. He took my hands into his and slowly opened the door, looking back at my expression, just to make sure there was no doubt in my eyes.

He led me up the appartement steps, forcing the heavy metal door open. A gust of warm and fresh air flushed my lungs, drying the rest of my tears away. It feels like the angel himself planned that. As if he knew his help was good, but nature would do her rest. He took out his phone and fidgeted with it quickly before putting it away, and wrapping his broad, strong arms against my weak frame. I love him mom...

"Listen to this right now, and whenever you feel this way again..." One of his favorite instrumentals started to play, and before even I knew it, he was wiping tears from my face behind me, holding me into a back hug. Tracing his hands with mine make my stomach flutter. He pulls a thin blanket out from under his armpit that I didn't know he had and laid it down on the roof. He beckoned me onto the warmer surface, and when the song ended, he turned on another. He stood up preparing to dance, which was different for him.
"Are you going to dance?" I questioned.
"Yes, I am." He said.
"But I thought you didn't like dance?" This was very weird for him.
"I know, but with you, and with this song, I do. Let me show you."

He finishes, and more tears crawl down my face. It's sunset by now, and he looks gorgeous.

Sunsets always compliment him. This dance compliments him even more; his expressions, the moves, and the way his body moves.
He deserves the world.

The song finishes, and I slowly get up and walk towards him, my hands covering my mouth.
"W-woojin that was beautiful-" before I can finish, he pulls my hands away from my mouth and eases into a kiss. His hands travel up my waist and into my hair, lightly tugging. My lips part, causing the kiss to become more heated. The taste of peaches and chocolate fill my taste and his muscular shoulders are easily cupped by my smaller hands.
We slowly back onto the blanket, laying down. His soft hands fit into the groove of my waist again.
We pull apart for air, and I ease my elbows to the ground, laying on top of him. His arms lay softly over my thinner frame.

This boy is total softness. When I see him, my heart flutters at his precious little smile, and my stomach flips when his soft hands graze over me. His kisses can heal wounds in seconds.
"Listen to this song when you do not feel enough. I know it can be hard sometimes, but both you and I know you deserve to be here, living, breathing, and being happy. I love you with my whole heart, luv, and I hope you know that."

And I am so glad to call him mine.

A/N:
Okay so I didn't go to school today because... yesh a lot of stuff happened that wowie
I'm a mess
AnYwAy so I wrote this today instead and I started to pre write a couple of days ago. I have two new ideas that I've been writing and planning, and one of them is going to be 10 chapters but longer than 500 words for each (I'm hoping to) it's going to be very different from what I usually write and what I read, and including some different characters. A lot is going to happen in each chapter. If people like it, I did leave room for a second book possibly. UGH IM SO EXCITED TO RELEASE IT AAHHHHH!! I think I'll call it like a 10 day special, where I hope to release every day for obviously ten days as it will be pre written.
The other book will be something a bit less different and more sad, and kind of mirroring what's happened to me in the past and what I wished was there for me. It's not as different as the other one but still different and something I also fell in love with. I'm aiming for 20-30?? Chapters. For this one, it would be nice to pre write all of it and release a new chapter every day, or I might do one every other day idk if you have opinions that would be great.
I will continue with my other books, no worries with that! As for this book, I have been updating it less because it was just a book at first to get the flow down. For moon, I'm really inspired to update that more, so hopefully the one cricket skimming enjoys it. For Euphoria, I'm changing the cover and now I actually have symbols  and a meaning for it. Euphoria was similar to this book: starting off quite naïve and unplanned, not saying unplanned books are bad because for some people unplanned works better than planned but for me, it's easier to write and update sooner if I have somewhat of a sketch of what I need to do. I was also watercoloring today and I might do a watercolor for some of these books and insert the image of it, idk it's just something that could be thought of and maybe do :)
One last thing.. we had graduation pictures yesterday at the end of the day and Skskksks i didn't take them because i had an anxiety attack and I scurried onto the silent and ghosted PE bridge and watched Chan's last live and wow... Felix like actually literally saved my life once if you all are interested I can add a story time in the next part I post of whatever book but anyway Chan calmed me down so fast and the Sunday before I watched one of his lives and thought, he's so calming I'll wait to watch one until I have an anxiety attack/ next Sunday so I'm only a video behind and then it came into play and I felt so warm and better and wow.... I love him
Have a great day/night and I'll see you very soon also I've only been responding to my friends with stray kids memes and it's going quite well sorry for the long message here's some HyunIn this is so cUte loOk iT

 I love him Have a great day/night and I'll see you very soon also I've only been responding to my friends with stray kids memes and it's going quite well sorry for the long message here's some HyunIn this is so cUte loOk iT