Felix As Your Boyfriend

- VERY clingy
- you'll always wake up with him being the big spoon
- he'll softly snore
- VERY cheesy
- lot of pick up lines
- he'll teach you any fortnite dances
- very silly, but can be serious too
- cheers you up instantly
- he KNOWS his deep voice sends chills down your back
- therefore he'll give you slow back hugs and whisper in your ear "... wakey wakey"
- you too are the SOFTEST couple
- everyone is in a constant state of awe because you two are always so soft and make each other smile
- will always ask for kisses as rewards, or just ask randomly
You and the boys at home

"Can we just stay like this forever" he softly says in the nape of your neck, causing his warm breath to wash over your body. Like a warm sip of tea, you think. You close your eyes and savor the moment: You and Felix are laying on the couch with blankets underneath you. The popcorn bowl, unfinished, sits on the table quietly. The boys released their comeback and were taking a break. You and Felix decided to take last night to cuddle and watch your favorite tv show together, and fell asleep together there. His leg and arm were across your chest and waist, hugging you. He had a soft smile on his face; looking content, just as much as you were. He didn't have to say "I love you" everyday to show it; although he did it anyway just in case you doubted. Your soft sweatpants and socks feeling warm against his.
You inhale and sigh.
"Feliiiixxxxxx" you say playfully.
He looks up to you with wide eyes and a pout. Why is he so freaking cute?!
"The boys are waiting for us and I haven't seen them in awhile. I miss Chan's big bear hug" you think and chuckle. He stretches out and whines. "But y/n" his lips move up from your neck by your ear.
"We can always cuddle later, okay?" You say.
You can feel his smirk. You know what's coming, but he already says it before you can react."Okay y/n" his deep, raspy voice stresses your name, sending chills.
"AHHHH FELIX!" You roll of the couch and have a cringe attack and laughing. He rolls off and falls on all fours on top of you.
"C'mon, you know you like it" his eyebrow raises.
You gag playfully. "FELIX NOT THE TIME!" You giggle as he showers you in tickly kisses. You can't help but laugh and wiggle out of his arm and knees. He chases you around the apartment and eventually grabs you by the waist and lifts you up, making you laugh and love him even more.
Hours later, both of you showered, applied makeup, and outfits were ready. Felix chose the outfit of ripped jeans, red and black plaid flannel around the waist and a supreme black t shirt. For you, he insisted on picking your outfit and laid it on the bed.
To your surprise, jean shorts, a red and black plaid flannel, and a cropped sweater with the text "Lee Felix is mine" on it stared back at you. You sigh, roll your eyes and hold back a smile as his arms wrap around your waist, his chin on your shoulder. Your arms grab his, and you cannot contain your smile anymore. He whispers in your ear "do you like it? I made it for you" you chuckle as his ticklish lips peck your neck.
You lightly caress his cheek, and turn his head to yours to kiss. "I love it you dork"
"Spork? I heard spork" he sarcastic playfulness always makes you smile.
"You DORK!!!"
You slide on your clothes and look into the corner. Felix is laying on the bed, with the sun set rays glistening on his face, staring at you the whole time with heart eyes and a smirk.
You blush and look away, pulling back a strand of hair.
"Don't look at me like that, we have to go!"
"I can't look at you?! Come on! Who can't? You're beautiful"
Your face gets heated, a little embarrassed. "I'm NOT beautiful"
"Oh y/n"
You lean over the bed to grab your charger and he pulls you in, your head on his chest. You look up to him, and he looks down.
"Y/n, you are the mot beautifulest yg (your gender) I've ever met. When you walk in the room, I SWEAR there is a glow behind you, and I can't help but to think.... fuck. Is that hot yg mine?! I have to pinch myself every time, and can't help but to drool and stare like a mouth-breather"
"Felix, you sleep snoring with your mouth open, it's no different you're just always sleepy" you snort and laugh.
"Because I'm always dreaming of you"
"Felix, it's NOT the time for sap, it's time to go! Look, Chan is calling"
You answer, while Felix runs to get your coat and slides it on you.
"Yes Chan, we're- AHHHHH FELIX" you laugh and snort as he bites your ear. You can hear cheers and moans in the background, and you think it's probably minsung being gay. You and Felix exchange a glance as he widens his eyes with a double chin smile. You mouth the words: I know.
He slings the bag on you and you both walk out the door, hand in hand, while a clearly drunk Minho is yelling something about sexy dancing to you, along with other jibberish.

☁️Chan's place☁️

Chan opens the door and before you can look at the scene inside, Chan crashes a big bear hug onto you, ruffling your hair. He's like a big brother to you, and you missed him a lot.
"Y/n I MISSED YOU! WHY WONT YOU VISIT" the boys come jogging out screaming OPPAAAAAAAA and carrying bottles of beer. You look closer at jeongins bottles, and it says root beer. He's too precious. Seungmin is playfully annoying him and Minho has Jisung pinned to the wall, making out outside the flat with drinks in hand. Of course.
When the reunion calms down a bit, you and the boys eat in a circle on the floor with blankets, gifts, wrapping, root beer , and cola cans around. Minho has Jisung in his arms, his legs wrapped around him sitting down. They've gone a minute without kissi- Minho grabs Jisung's chin and they begin yet another heated make out session as if they can read your mind. You watch from Felix's lap, he plays with your hair softly and unconsciously, and every so often looking down and giving you soft kisses.
You close your eyes again, softly breathing while Chan talks about the funny kid moments they've had on the road.
Jisung ends the makeout by screaming "DANCE OFF DANCE OFF" everyone is screaming again and you get up.
Woojin shouts out your ship name with Felix, "SEXY DANCE TOGETHER" everyone shouts and chants. You and Felix exchange smirks, and suddenly his lips are on yours, and his soft feminine fingers are supporting your chin.
Everyone is screaming the lyrics while Minho teaches you his famous moves, and will casually turn around and quickly show you an example on Jisung. Everyone is either laughing or cringing. They keep dancing, and in sync Felix and you roll your eyes and push them off the "stage". Like the cuties they are, they stumble off and fall onto the couch together.
You both turn around, and his body gets closer, with his hand on your cheek. Like two puzzle pieces, the dance goes smoothly, his body and yours intertwining and separating. Everyone is chanting except for minsung, in their own little world cuddling.
N/S comes on, and soon enough everyone is jumping around and yelling the lyrics together. The night lit-up city shines through the large window, and euphoria runs over you, content for once.
Your arms go over Felix's shoulders, your head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. His arms around your waist while swaying back and forth to a new song.
"I love you, y/n"
"I love you more"
You feel his body strengthen to carry your weight while you lean slightly on him. His head tips back, his eyes closed. You admire his soft, calm face. Everything about this boy is everything you've ever wanted. You kiss his neck softly, savoring the moment.
"Felix" you softly say.
"Yes, y/n?" His head tilts forward, foreheads touching.
"You feel like home"
" you too, baby" his raspy, deep Australian voice sending your heart beat to drop, and fatigue rolls over you. Sensing this, Felix says "ready to go home?"
You sleepily say goodbye to everyone, and Felix carries you home.
☁️
I hope you liked it! First time actually putting effort into writing something out of school haha so obviously it sucks but hang in there I'll get better someday. Leave suggestions if you want a certain idea or theme!