Seungmin as your boyfriend

- the type of boyfriend who could be soft all the moment and complimenting you to calling you his bitch
- in an endearing way
- he reads you very well
- you two are the weirdos
- the true definition of "find someone as weird as you"
- in groups, he'll make sure you don't feel excluded
- knows what you like and don't like

The bell rings as I frantically put away my things, hoping to avoid the crowds of people. Everyone crowds around the door and I wait for them to leave.
When everyone clears, I sling my bag over my shoulders and get ready to go to my locker. Unfortunately my locker is located in a populated area and it's hard to not get overwhelmed by the crowd.
I await the quickening heartbeat, my cheeks already steaming hot. I look up from the floor to see a shy, smiling face waiting for me.
I walk a bit quicker, trying to not annoy the teacher when it's the last day until winter break.
"Hello y/n" he says, the brightest smile I've seen.
"You got my stuff for me?!" I take my rain coat and my gym bag from him.
"I want you to come over tonight. My parents are out of town. Unfortunately my sister will be there and she's annoying as fuck but I'll tell her off" he says.
"Let's start going before it gets dark though." I turn to start walking to the stairs, and he puts his arm over my shoulder.
"how was your day, y/n?" he places the clump of my hair in my face behind my ear. His eyes gleam back at me along with his soft features. His hands are smooth and warm against my cold-sweated hands. He never seems to mind about this.... about me being anxious around crowds.
"it was-" THUD.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SEND THAT AND YOU DID! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" slams are heard below the stairs down onto the platform and fuming hot tears stream down my face. I can't look at Seungmin right now, I'm afraid he'll be disgusted at how much of a whimp I am. But of course, when I look up, he drags me into his soft, warm body. His movements are as quick as he can make walking through a crowd. He never lets go of me and I mentally thank him for that. He's like a warm bear, I think to myself. We walk down the halls to the least populated area where teenagers leave, and he pulls me up to a wall as soon as we are out. I enjoy looking at him, as he fumbles to hide his hands in his hoodie sleeves and rubs the tears off of my cold cheeks.
"Seungmin... thank you so much. I don't deserve you. I'm sorr-"
"No, baby, you did nothing wrong" he kisses the tip of my nose. We connect our foreheads and I look down at my shoes.
How can I be so stupid and dumb to want to leave with him? He's seen my bad-
My thoughts are interrupted as he lifts my chin with the tip of his finger.
"I'm so proud of you. You did it." He pinches my cheek.
He always knows what to say...
Walking back, Seungmin cannot help but play his favourite Day6 songs, showing me each and every one that reminds him of us.
"You're adorable Seungmin" I kiss his soft, brown hair while he gleams down at me.
We reach an empty, vacant field out of the city. All I want to do is roll down the hills and kiss you, Seungmin.
"Y/n" he calls, I look over to him. His arms are outstretched, filming my face with an unflattering Snapchat filter of me.
"NO SEUNGMIN DELETE THAT NOW!" I reach for his phone, but he is quick to respond and pull away.
He laughs, and starts to run for the hills, quite literally. I chase after him, laughing and out of breath. The warm air flows with me, and our movements are smooth and filled with warmth and joy.
I reach him, and as he slows down I attempt to tackle him over. He turns at the right moment to catch me, slowly falling onto the grass into a kiss. His hands softly lay rested along my waist, while mine grasp the grass on either side of his head, keeping me stable.
His lips are soft, softer than any other person I've kissed. They paint over mine, feeling like peaches with a soft and moist exterior. His soft, peachy cologne fills the air around us, complimenting the sunset ahead of us. I want more of you, Seungmin. His soft grasp upon me grows stronger from my unstable stance. I melt into his chest, closing my eyes, and feeling the soft, warm air against us. His soft hoodie, his soft skin and warm chest makes me feel at home. I look over to his phone, and quickly tap the delete button.
"BITCH-"
"AHHHHH HAHA TOO SLOW" i laugh as he tickles me, and i fall over to his side.
"Let's get home and watch a movie. We can curl up in blankets and eat something. I have one picked and I think you'll like it. It's supposedly going to rain tonight, we can cuddle and do stuff you wanna do, I don't know. I wanna make you happy. You up for that?"
"If it's with you, I'm in." He twirls my hair with his fingers, looking downwards to me.
"You're cute" he states.
"No, you are. Now let's go" I help him up, and with piggy back rides and occasional kisses, we come home.
A/N:
OH MY GOD IM KIND OF FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW IF THE APP IS EFFING THIS UP OR SOMETHING BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS ABOUT 1600 WORDS AND NOW ITS ONLY 100 IM SO SAD I will fix this!I'm devastated it was my favorite chapter hhhh

Edit: okay I added a lot more and I think I'll end this chapter here? I'll love to do a second part to this if you're up for it! I still have to do other member yet but comment if there's any character in specific that you'd like me to do a part 2 to!
I hope you enjoy me double updating today haha and have a great day/night! See you tomorrow 💕 also check out my other books as well! I update Moon tonight, and I also have Euphoria and Bird Box skz edition as well!