Changbin as your boyfriend

- you have all his sweaters
- "wait Felix and Hyunjin have the same one and they said it was urs"
- he stares at you with the most lovely eyes
- if you're across the room he'll blow kisses to you
- but that's barely ever bc he's always being the bigger spoon
- he likes to touch his lips to your skin and whisper
- A L W A Y S hyping you up NO MATTER W H A T
- irl his ideal type is someone he can laugh with (kpop profile)
- you call him lil Dino bc he wants to be dark n all but he's really a sweetheart

- you have all his sweaters- "wait Felix and Hyunjin have the same one and they said it was urs"- he stares at you with the most lovely eyes- if you're across the room he'll blow kisses to you- but that's barely ever bc he's always being the bigge...

I sigh and put the phone down by the bedside. He was sweet to leave me to sleep on my day off, but both of us know we couldn't last a happy feelgood day without each other. On the bedside table I look at our framed picture with each other. He has his soft arm around me and my head is resting on his chest. I'm smiling, and he's kissing the top of my head. I'm wearing my favorite sweater of his. I chuckle. The same one I'm wearing right now.

I look around the room to all of the other framed pictures. My favorite ones I recognize are the ones where I'm wearing his hoodies. I roll over preparing to get out of bed and see binnie, our new puppy, run into the room with gyu in her mouth.

"BINNIE GIVE THAT TO ME RIGHT NOW!" I whisper shout to her as I untangle my legs from the sheets. That's his favorite plushie he CANNOT live without. With the sudden anxious urge to move, I jump out of bed and run over to pick her up. She wrestles it, not letting go.

"Binnie if you don't do this you won't have an omma anymore!!" I wrestle it out while walking to the kitchen to get some chicken out. I quickly place her on the counter and open the container of chicken lunch meat as fast as I can. She lets go as soon as she smells the chicken.

I heave a sigh of relief and pick up the stuffie. Poor puppy slobber covers it. I look down at her. She struggling a bit, and I chuckle. She's just as cute as Changbin; just as clumsy as Jisung.

"Come here" I say softly. I hum while tearing the pieces of chicken on the floor. I look up and hear keys. My other binnie is here.

"Hello dollface" he says. I run over to him not giving him a chance to take off his coat. My arms wrap around his waist underneath his coat. His soft sweet orange smell sprinkles around me like stars in the countryside night sky. He hugs me back slowly. I hear him inhale and whisper something into my hair.

"What is it Changbin?" I say, muffled by his soft sweatshirt. I pull my head from his chest to look up at him. His chin pulls up from my head.

"You're wearing all of my clothes." He smiles at me. His eyes glimmer, and we slowly sway back and forth. His sweatshirt, green plaid pajama pants and grey no show socks is what he's referencing.

"They're comfy" I shrug.

"Did you eat anything for breakfast?" He says as I pull away to help take off his coat.

"Uh.. yeah." I lie. He looks at me. He knows when I lie. He can tell immediately after I speak.

"I have Ramen at the studio. You'll eat there, okay?" I look down at my feet and cross my arms.

"Yeah, sure" I say and he gives me a back hug. His head tilts to kiss my neck. I immediately smile from his soft, however cold lips from outside. They immediately warm up from my heated neck.

I take his hand and lead us to our bedroom. I grab our polaroid from the dresser and I plunk on the bed. He softly lays down next to me, our shoulders touching. I pucker my lips to the camera and he turns his head to me, kissing my ear. Before I take the picture, my eyes close and scrunch up. I am trying my hardest to not smile from his presence.

The camera flashes and I laugh as he starts to tickle me with his lips. I drop my arms flat out and let go of the polaroid. His warm body is on top of me, and he's smiling.

"I missed you" He starts to laugh and tickle me until I can't breathe.

He gives me one last kiss before he plunks down next to me and checks his phone. I stare at him while his eyes sway up and down the phone. I look back at the fully developed photo and smile at the genuine happiness reflecting in both of our eyes.

~!~

At the studio.

We walk into the room holding hands.

"OH Ji look! Our favorite couple is here" Chan says with open arms. I run up to crash a hug into him. His muscular arms wrap around me. Jisung walks over and ruffles my hair. I lift my head from Chan's chest to raspberry a goofy Jisung. He sticks his tongue out back. A jealous Changbin slowly pulls me off of Chan and jokingly glares at Chan.

"They're mine ya know." He says and puffs his chest out. I laugh and kiss Changbin's cheek. He freezes and his cheeks blush up. I stare at him and recognize the smile he's trying to hold back.

Before they start to work, Chan hooks his phone up to the speaker and plays Generation Why by Conan Gray. Changbin and I softly sway back and forth and I rest my tired head on his chest. Chan and Jisung sway their hands back and forth, and later dance with each other.

"Salanghae Binnie"

"Salanghae, y/n" He breathes.