First?

You pulled your hood over your hair and ran to catch up to Felix. He had gotten a couple steps ahead of you.

"Felix, where are we going?" You asked, not expecting to get a specific answer.

"On a date. Now that you'remy girlfriend, I'm tsking you out whenever I can." Felix said, grabbing your hand and pulling you along. Your hand felt like it fit perfectly inside Felix's.

"Aren't you afraid that someone will see us together?" You asked, making sure that the mask was covering most of tour face.

"If you looked at me right now and didn't know it was me, would you recognize me?" Felix asked while turning towards you.

You took a moment to scan his face. He had a mask and a hood on just like you, but he also put a beanie on to cover his hair. Stray Kids' new comeback was going to be soon and if anyone recognized him they would know his hair color. So he hid it under a beanie.

You pretended to continue to scan his face for recognization when really you were looking at his freckles. They dotted his face so perfectly.

You stayed like that for a few more seconds until Felix noticed you. "Are you just using this as an excuse to look at my freckles?" He said, making you blush.

"I wouldn't be able to recognize you." You said, ignoring his question. You grabbed his hand once again and he continued to lead you down the street.

You saw colorful lights in the distance and pointed them out to Felix. "What's that?"

"That is the skating rink that Jyp rents for us idols. It's also the location for our date." Felix said, almost running with you to get there.

You were speechless. This was such an amazing moment in your life. You look at the other side of the street to see some people taking pictures and videos of you and Felix.

It doesn't matter. Right now nothing can stop me from being happy. You thought while passing the people.

You and Felix finally arrived at the skating rink and Felix sat you down on a bench. "I'll go rent some skates for us." He said and then left.

You were sitting there all alone for a while until the Got7 members walked up to you.

"Hello. You are Bang Chan's sister right?" BamBam asked, sitting beside you. You nodded, remembering that Chan would hang out witgh him all the time when they were younger.

"I wonder why Chan never introduced me to you. I get the feeling we're going to be good friends." BamBam said.

You and Got7 laughed and joked around for a while. He whole time, Yugyeom didn't say anything, he just stared at you.

Just as you were starting to get really creeped out, Felix came back with two pairs of skates.

"Hello Got7." He said, putting the skates down beside you. Got7 greeted him back and then sat down with you.

"Can we skate for a while with you guys?" Yugyeom asked. You flinched. His voice sounded so different form in the elevator. Yugyeom's voice almost sounded cute compared to the hunger filled voice from the elevator.

Felix noticed you flinch and put a protective arm around you. "Actually, we were thinking of having some alone time. It's been a long day." He said.

You felt so releived when the Got7 members said "No problem" and walked away.

Felix got up and knelt down in front of you. He picked up on of the skates and slipped it onto your foot.

"Does Yugyeom have something to do with you acting weird?" Felix asked while lacing up the skate.

You tensed. You opened your mouth to speak but no words would come out. "I-I'm not a-acting weird." You finally stuttered.

"Okay then." Felix said with a sigh. He reached for the other skate and slipped it onto your other foot.

"Look, if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here." He said once he had finished. Felix sat down on the bench beside you and started lacing up his own skates.

The next few seconds were spent in silence. Not necessarily awkward, it was more of a comfortable silence. You took this time to appreciate his features some more.

The only thing you could really see were his eyes. Felix's eyes sparkled from the multicolored lights around the rink. His eyelashes looked so long and feminine.

You stared deep into his eyes until he suddenly got up. You got startled and hit your back against the bench.

Felix giggled. "Come on, let's get on the ice." He grabbed your wrist.

You cautiously put one foot on the ice. You didn't want to tell Felix this, but you didn't know how to skate.

Your foot immediatly slipped out from under you and you felt yourself falling. A pair of arms wrapped around you and caught you before you fell.

"Careful, it's slippery." Felix said while standing you up straight again.

"I can see that." You said in a sarcastic tone. Felix ignored your sarcasm and skated around behind you.

He put his hands on your waist to balance you. "Is this your first time skating?" He asked.

"Yeah, I didn't want to tell you because you seemed so excited to skate." You said, blushing form embarrassment and from Felix's hands on your waist.

"Hey, I'll teach you how to skate." Felix said in a loving voice. "Speaking about firsts, am I your first boyfriend?" He asked.

You giggled. "Yeah, Chan is really strict about me dating." You said, laughing when Felix's expression changed to horror.

"What is he going to do to me?!" He almost yelled. You laughed and almost fell again.

"He won't do anything as long as he doesn't know." You said, putting a finger over your lips to tell him to keep it a secret.

"Back onto the topic of firsts, was I your first kiss?" Felix asked, slowly started to move you around the rink.

You almost said yes but then hesitated. You thought about Yugyeom and then answered.

"No."