Secret Love

"Is this a dream?" You mumbled, lifting your hand up to caress Felix's cheek.

    Felix giggled and grabbed your hand. "No, this is all real." He said, rubbing circles with his thumb on the back of your hand.

    "F-Felix, I l-love you t-too." You stuttered, watching his expression change to shock.

    "Really?! Oh my god really?!" Felix yelled, standing up and pulling you to your feet with him.

    Felix put his hands on your waist and lifted you up, swinging you around. You giggled and placed your hands of his shoulders for balance.

    Felix finally put you down and you caressed his cheeks. "God Felix I love you so much. Please, be my boyfriend?" You asked.

    "Y/N, I would do anything for you." And with that, Felix pressed his lips against yours in a loving, passionate kiss.

    You kissed him back and gasped slightly when he wrapped his hands around your waist.

    "You're so cute." Felix said, laughing at your shyness before kissing you again.

     The kiss was suddenly interrupted by your phone buzzing with a notification.

    "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." You said pulling away and checking the notification.

Jieun: Hey. When are you going to hook me up with the boys?

   "I'm sorry." You said again before answering the text.

    "Don't worry." Felix said, giggling.

    "Are you and the boys free tomorrow?" You asked, trying to find put when they could meet up.

   "Of course we are. It's a day-off. But, don't you have to perform your dance for Jyp tomorrow?" Felix asked, reminding you.

    "Yeah, but we can meet after. My friend wants to meet you." You said, telling Jieun about the plans.

Y/N: Do you have anything tomorrow after the elimination?

Jieun: No.

Y/N: Meet me outside the dorms tomorrow at 1:00pm

    "One o'clock is fine right?" You asked Felix, putting your phone away. Felix nodded.

    "Kay, now that's taken care of, I need to go practice." You said, getting up. You moved over to start putting away the berries that werw still out on the blanket.

    "Leave it. I'll clean up, you go practice and then get some sleep. Oh, and don't tell anyone about our relationship yet." Felix said, walking over and starting to put things back into the basket.

    "I won't. Thanks so much Lix." You said while leaving. You swear you could see the blush on his cheeks from the  name.

    You rushed to the dorm to get your bag. After, you ran to the dance practice room to see Ruyung sitting, drinking from a water bottle.

    "Sorry, are you using the room?" You asked, putting down your dance bag.

   "I was just taking a break. Can you stay and help me with my routine?" Ruyung asked and put the bottle down.

    "Sure, we can help each other." You said, taking off your black sweatshirt and putting it in the bag. Underneath, you wore a white tshirt that was see through enough to show your black sports bra.

    "What's your song?" You asked Ruyung while taking out your phone to put on the music.

    "CLC's No." She said. "It's very sassy and I want to show more sides of dance than just cute."