Problems With Being Perfect

You walk down to the JYP ent building in the rain. You were a trainee there and you were also the sister of Stray Kids leader, Bang Chan. You walk in, happy to be out of the rain, and take off your hood.

    "Y/N!" You hear the voice of your brother yell to you. Warm arms wrap around your fragile frame and pulled you close.

"What are you doing down here, shouldn't you be practicing?" You ask, getting pulled away from him by the rest of Stray Kids hugging you.

    "We're just taking a break. I should be asking you why you're here so early, training starts in 1 hour." Chan said, looking confused. "Am I not aloud to visit by brother?" You said, looking offended.

    "OMG CHAN DON'T OFFEND HER SHE CAN VISIT YOU WHENEVER SHE WANTS!!!" Felix yells, back hugging you. "Come on, let's go practice. Y/N can watch." Hyunjin said, dragging you away from the others and to the stairs, leaving Chan looking confused.

   You sat down for a while, just watching them. Damn, they're good, You think, watching the moves they do so fluently. You were captivated most by Felix. The way his body moves looks so nice...

   "WTF, why am I thinking this way." You say to yourself, shaking away those thoughts. You obviously have fallen for him, but you're trying to deny it.

   Just the next moment you're being pulled away from the bench by Minho. "Come on Y/N, we'll teach you the choreography." He said, excited. You're a fast learner and get the moves very quickly.

   Soon enough, they've put you in the middle of all of them and you're dancing to "I am You". You're having a great time until you check your phone.

   "OMG! I have five minutes till training starts." You yell, running to get your stuff and running out the door. "Bye!" You yell back down the hallway at the members who came out.

   You sat down, panting in the training room. There were only two other people in the room and they were both stretching. Training always started with dance practice and then either singing or rapping, whichever one you exceeded in. You exceeded greatly in singing and everybody compliments you on it.

   You changed into you're dancing clothes and start to stretch. Five minutes later, the dance instructor comes in and addresses all twenty girls in the room. "Today we are going to get into five groups of four and each group will do a dance cover." She said, pacing in front of the girls. "Pick you're groups, pick a song and get to it." The girls immediately got together with their friends and started discussing.

"Hyojin! Jieun! Sooyoung!" You call over you're three best friends. They walk over and huddle with you. "What song should we do?" Jieun asks. "I don't know about you guys, but Stray Kids Get Cool is stuck in my head." Hyojin says, looking at the other girls around her.

    "That's a great song, plus the dance compliments our personalities." Sooyoung says. "I agree, it's perfect!" You say, excited. You get to dance to your hyung's song with your best friends! It's amazing! You guys look up the dance on Hyojin's phone and start to learn.

   "Five more minutes girls!" The dance instructor said. Getting all the girls working harder. All the groups have to present how much they've learnt at the end of the class.

    So far, you and your friends had learnt the dance for the first verse and the chorus. "It doesn't matter how much you've learnt, just the quality of what you've learnt." The dance instructor barks out to the girls who rush to get more done.

    By the time the instructor called to stop, you guys had perfected how much you'd learnt and were pretty confident about the dance.

    The girls gathered in their groups in front of the instructor and waited to be called. You went last and the instructor was pretty impressed. The music started and you and your friends did the dance perfectly, smiling the whole time.

    This dance described you and your friends perfectly. It was like it was made for you. The instructor was very impressed by how much expression you showed. "Usually, dancers are too concentrated on their dancing to show any expression." She said.

    You and your girls high five and sit back down to hear the end of class speech. The instructor basically just complimented everyone on what they did good, and what they needed working on. She didn't have any bad feedback to give you and you were very proud.

    You changed back into your normal clothes and headed to vocal practice. Hyojin and Sooyoung were in rapping so you part ways at the doors and you and Jieun go inside the left one.

    Vocal practice went pretty well. The only feedback you had was to work on your vocal range, other than that, you did great. You pack your stuff up in your bag and head towards the door. "Y/N!" You hear someone say as you walk down the hall. You stop and turn around to see Felix standing behind you.

    His eyes stare deep into yours and for a second, he forgets what he's about to say. Your emerald green eyes hypnotize him and he forgets everything else but you.

    He shakes himself out of the trance and finds his words again. "Ah, sorry. I just wanted to ask if you would like to hang out at the dorm after practice. Would you?" He asks. "Of course!" You say, excited.

    This is good, you have about 2 hours at home before practice ends. "I'll see you then!" You say, waving as you walk out the building. Felix is left staring at you, your hair flowing in the wind. Yah, she's so pretty, Felix thought before turning around and heading back to the practice room.

--------------------------------------------------------

    You rush home and hop in the shower. You loved that you lived alone, worry free of anybody already being in the shower or walking in on you showering. The hot water hitting your aching body felt so nice. It was always like this after training. You stress yourself out so much to be good, and it's working.

    You practice for hours a day and don't stop until it's perfect, even if you're starving. You know that it's bad, but you think it's worth the praise you got today in class.

    I could never tell Chan that, or Felix. You think, worrying about what they would do if they found out. You get out and dry off your underweight body with a towel. Nobody notices how skinny you are. Mostly because you always either wear sweaters or baggy clothing.

    Everyone thought that it was just your style of clothing and they never tell you to wear anything different. You changed into some shorts with a white hoodie slightly tucked in and put on some makeup.

 You changed into some shorts with a white hoodie slightly tucked in and put on some makeup