"What?" You asked, horrified "Does he hate me?"

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't, regardless you were the one telling himyou hate him over and over" He spoke.

You sighed and sat next to the kitchen island.

"I'll talk to him" You said, pouring yourself coffee.

Freddie nodded "We're all meeting for lunch later. You're coming, right?"

"Sure" You said, you needed to talk to Roger anyway.

*Last Night*

Roger looked at you as you almost immediately passed out. Your eyeliner was completely smudged, from all the crying. Your lipstick, from all the kissing. But your hair was perfectly in place, it probably had been done by Mary.

He thought about how you had come to the diner and how long you would have waited for him before giving up. He felt like shit.

There was a knock on the door and be turned to see Freddie.

"She okay?" He asked. Roger nodded and went out, closing the door behind him as he got one last look at you and your sleeping form.

"I'm sorry for the way she was acting, a lot of it might have been my fault, I told her to do a grand gesture for you" Freddie explained as he leaned against the bannister alongside Roger.

"It's okay, it's my fault. If I had actually known she was there, I would have gone in a heartbeat" He said.

"I know you would have, Roger. She's just very angry and wild when she's drunk" Freddie said "How did you even get her to shut up?"

Roger laughed "I kissed her"

"What?" Freddie's head snapped towards his.

Roger nodded "I don't know why. She was pretty into it, although judging by how drunk she was, I think she could have made out with the wall"

"Do you think she will remember?" Freddie asked, suppressing a grin.

"I really don't think so. If she does, well that changes just about everything between us" Roger said, looking down at the party and the girl he had left behind crossed his mind.

"And if she doesn't remember?" Freddie asked, looking at him incredously "Will you tell her?"

"I don't know, Fred. I don't even know if I want her to know yet. But god, that was one of the hottest kisses I've ever had, and I've had a lot" Roger sighed, running his hand through his hair "I've never really thought about it before with her, because I thought she could never be attracted like that to me"

"Roger, you're gorgeous. No woman is not attracted to you" Freddie added.

"Yeah, but she's different you know? She's always making fun of me, or pointing out faults and I like that. I like that a lot. I never knew she could be into me romantically, or sexually" He said, leaning forward, his arms supported by the bannister.

"Now, even if she doesn't remember, I don't think I can look at her the same way again" Roger concluded.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, and this might be too much information for you, but... now everytime I see her I'm gonna think back to how it felt having her body pressed up against mine, and having her pinned to the wall by my weight or touching her..."

Freddie smiled "I understand, Rog. We'll just have to see. Anyways, you'll be meeting her tomorrow at the brunch"

"Right" He said "I don't know if I can sit next to her like we always do. If she's that close to me, I'll end up pulling her in my lap or something along those lines"