14

Abigail's POV:

"I want you to take her back to the hotel and get Echo to come back." I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something when I get pulled out the door.

"You don't need to be so rough." I said only to get a glare.

Time skip

I was dragged into the room and thrown on the couch. I'm sorry Echo about all of this. Roman came towards me.

"Why are you here Abigail?" I sat up straight and looked him in the eyes. "I'm here to help Echo." He seemed confused.

"Help her?" I sighed. "She is going through a rough patch in life right now." Seth looked at me. "What do you mean?"

I looked at him. "She just lost her dad. Yes he might've been abusive and all that but she still loved him. When Jacob came back it brought back memories."

"Can you bring Echo back?" Dean asked. I looked at the ground. "I can't. She has to chose the person she wants to bring her back."

Everyone looked at Dean. "What makes you think that it's him?" Seth looked at me. "You and I both know why." I sighed and nodded.

"He's right." I looked at them. "When Echo does come back, make sure that she talks to you. She's hiding a lot from you guys."

They were all confused but Dean looked at me. He grabbed my arm and looked at the others. "She's not telling the truth."

"What makes you say that?" Seth asked. "I just know." He dragged me away and I just looked at the others.

I was thrown in a room. I rubbed my wrist and stood up.

Echo's POV:

I watched as Jon came towards Abigail/me. "Bring her back." Abigail was about to say something when his lips crashed onto mine.

I moved my hands around his neck and closed my eyes. He pulled away and I opened my eyes. I looked at the ground.

I can't face him. I walked out the door.

Colby's POV:

She went towards the front door and left. Her wrist was red from where Jon grabbed. Jon came out and looked at us.

"What happened Jon?"He looked at the ground. "She's back." We nodded and he realized something.

"We have to get to work." That was sudden. "Why?" He looked at us. "Cause that's where she went."

"How do you know?" Joe asked. "Cause she has a championship match with April."

Echo's POV:

I went to the gorilla and the tech guy played my song.

So I kneel and pray
All my wasted days away
I just wanna find a way back home
Just let go
I'm moving on
All these wasted days away
All I wanted was a way back home

The crowd booed and I just rolled my eyes. I was given a mic as I went in the Ring. "Yeah i know you don't like me."

I rolled my eyes and held up my belt. "AJ Lee wants to beat me to get this belt. Is she going to get it?"

The crowd cheered and I rolled my eyes. "No because its no DQ and hell in a cell." Her music came on and her and Nikki came out.

"Before we start the match, I just want to tell you something..."

Micheal Cole's POV:

"Before we start the match, I just want to tell you something." AJ stopped and smiled at Ryder. "I would ask him why he was with Summer last night."

I looked at Ryder who seemed calm. "Just get in here and fight me AJ." I looked at JBL. "She seems calm after being told that someone is sleeping with someone behind her back."

"We all might know who he is." I nodded. "The lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose." "I mean they both are crazy."

Joe's POV:

I looked at Jon who was pacing back and forth. The Authority's music came on and they walked out. "Change of plans. There will be DQ."

They left and the match was on its way. Stephanie came beside me and I looked at April. She had illegal shoes on.

"AJ is wearing shoes with buckles on them." Stefanie looked and nodded. "Good catch." She went out there again and called it out.

Echo won by DQ and didn't look happy one bit. She went backstage and Dolph went to her side.

Dolph's POV:

I went to Echo's side and she looked at me. I knew what was coming and brought her into my chest.

She began sobbing and I looked at Ambrose. "Where's Cena?" She asked. I looked down at her. "Catering." She nodded.

"Can you come with me? I don't want to deal with Dean right now." I nodded and we walked right past the Shield.

I looked and I found John looking at us. He walked towards us and brought Echo into a hug. "I saw what happened."

"Can I stay with you tonight?" He looked at me and I shrugged. "Yeah. We just have to grab your bag."

A bag dropped and Nikki looked at us. "Already got it."

Nikki's POV:

Echo looked at me. "Can we mess with Dean, Seth and Roman?" Why does she want to do that now? "Yeah."

She came over to my side and smiled. We walked towards the gorilla and saw them looking at us. Jon came forward but I stopped him.

"Nikki move. I want to ta-" "I've heard enough lies Dean." Wow. She must be mad.