8

Echo's POV:

How the hell did Jacob find me? That's all that went through my mind. I was placed on a couch and I saw Jon looking at me.

"Tell me who he is." I nodded. "When I was 13, I dated him. He was sweet until he started to abuse me."

I was playing with my hands. "One day he came in and broke my door. He did this after he punched me."

I looked at him. "He begged me to take him back after I broke up with him. I did but it was the same thing."

"My parents didn't care so I ran away and here I am."  I looked at my hands again. "I don't know how he found me." I said with my voice breaking.

I was wrapped in arms and I broke. "He's here to kill me."

Jon's POV:

I rubbed her back. The door opened and Colby came in. "Echo?" He asked. She looked up at him. "He's back Colby."

I was surprised that she was talking to him. "I know Ec." She stood up but winced in pain. "Can you guys help me?" She asked looking at me.

"We have to take you to the trainers." Colby said as he went towards her. "No Seth. I'm fine here. He's out there waiting for me."

I looked at Colby who nodded. "Alright sit down on the counter in the kitchen." He went away and looked at me.

"Help her while I grab things." I nodded and went to the kitchen. I saw her standing there facing the counter. "Need help?" I asked.

She jumped and looked at me. "Yeah." I smiled at her and lifted her up. "Thanks Jon. I'm sorry about causing all this trouble." She said with her head down.

Echo's POV:

He placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head. I looked in his eyes as he spoke. "You are not a burden. You have nothing to be sorry about."

He leaned forward. "Alright so Echo you are going to take it easy for awhile." Colby said and Jon backed up.

Dammit Colby. Wait what? I looked at Jon who was smiling at me. I looked at Colby. "I kinda have to."

He seemed shocked that I didn't put up a fight. "I'm tired of getting hurt Colby and where is Joe?"

"He's waiting for me and Jon since they get to get a week off as well as you."  I was shocked. It's all because of my match.

"I'm going to bed." I said as I got off the counter. I winced in pain but kept going to the couch.

"Echo you need help?" Colby asked. I rolled my eyes. "No Colby. Leave please." I heard the door shut and let out a breath. "Let me help you." Jon said.

I sighed and nodded, knowing that I'm not getting away with it. I was brought back in the kitchen. "Lift up your shirt."

I did and I let my mind wander. Bray Wyatt is going to pay for what he did. He brought someone from my past into my life again.

"Echo?" Someone said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yeah." I said looking at Jon. "Get some rest." I nodded and made my way to his couch.

"Where are you going?" I sat on the couch. "I'm going to sleep." He looked at me. "Don't you want to change out of that?"

I looked at what I'm wearing. "It's fine and I don't have any clothes with me."

Jon's POV:

I smiled and grabbed her hand. She seemed confused. "You are not sleeping in that." I said as I went in my room.

I let go of her hand and felt a sense of longing. I shrugged it off and grabbed a shirt of mine. I tossed it to her.

"Thanks Jon." She said and I looked at her. She was biting her lip. I walked towards her and she backed up.

Echo's POV:

All I could see in his eyes were lust. That's all I've been used for. To relieve sexual pleasures. I walked out his door and went to lay on the couch.

We are travelling to the next location tomorrow and i'm not looking forwards to it. Jacob will always find me and it scares me.

There was a knock at the door before it was answered. "Hey Jon." There was silence. "What happened?"Colby asked.

"It happened again." I'm confused. "He came out?" Colby asked quite shocked.

Colby's POV:

He shook his head and I knew what he was talking about. "What happened?" I asked as he let me in.

"She backed away from me." I looked at Echo's sleeping figure and saw her shaking. I walked towards her and picked up her feet.

I sat down and placed her feet on my lap. "Jon she cares about you but she's had bad things happen to her."

He came over and lifted her head. He sat down and placed her head on his lap. "I know some of it but..."

Echo's POV:

One week later

I can finally wrestle and my first match is a handicap match. It's me, Joe and Jon against Orton, Bray, Undertaker and Colby.

I'm not excited about the match but i'll be fine. I walked in and automatically saw hunter. "Nice to see you again Echo."

I smiled at him. "You have new gear. Wear it tonight." He smiled and walked away. Um okay. That was strange.

I went to the Shields dressing room and saw my new gear. (Photo at beginning of chapter) I have a feeling that this match is going to suck.

"I'm telling you man this match is going to be tough." Joe said as he and Jon came in. They both avoided me.

"Guys?" Nothing. "I'm leaving." Again nothing. I sighed and went to change.