7

Jon's POV:

Me and Joe were in the ring waiting for Wyatt. Echo never showed up and it's starting to worry me.

Bray's music played and he came out with a bruised and bloodied Echo. He threw her down the ramp and she crawled in the ring.

She came towards me and I set her behind me. Joe looked at me then at Echo who was standing.

She looked at the ref and he gave her a mic. "Most of you might not know this but I never left the arena last night." She glared at Bray.

"I was getting beat up by this mess of a person who kept calling me Abigail." I looked at where Bray was before and saw him gone.

The bell rang Joe looked at me as he dragged me out of the ring. I looked in the ring and saw Echo against Wyatt.

Echo's POV:

Wyatt put me into sister Abigail and went through the move. He went and tapped in Seth and I automatically stood up and went towards Jon.

I was thrown back and I snapped. Seth looked at me and realized what he just did. I went towards him when I got held back.

I looked and saw Bray and Kane holding me back. I looked at Seth then at Jon. I gave him a nod and he knew what I was going to do but so did Seth.

He tagged in Kane and I automatically got a punch to my face. I could hear my heart in my ears. I broke out of the grip that Seth and Bray had.

I went towards Kane and did trouble bubble. He went to the ground as well as me. I crawled to Jon and tagged him in.

I fell out of the ring and placed my hands over my eyes. The bell rang and I heard what JBL said. "Dean, Roman and Echo won the match and Echo doesn't look so well."

I stood up and glared at him. I went up the ramp and went and grabbed my bag. I quickly left and went to the dance studio.

I know that Jon is going to come after me but I don't care. I sent my group a message and they said that they would meet me at the studio.

I know that this is going to hurt a lot but who cares. I walked in the studio and got into my dance gear from a few days ago. (Photo at the beginning of chapter)

They all looked at me. "Echo we saw the match. You shouldn't be here." Lilac said and I glared at her. "I know but I have to get my mind off something."

I hit play and we got into position.

Joe's POV:

I went to the trainers and knocked. "Jon what are you doing here?" I looked at Joe. "Is Echo there?" He asked.

"No. I was waiting for her to get here but she never showed up." I nodded and walked away. Colby looked at me.

"Have you guys seen Echo?" We shook our heads and his phone went off. "Shit." I looked at Joe. "What?" Colby looked at us.

"She's at the dance studio." Of course she is. We were about to leave when we got stopped by Hunter.

"Where's Echo?" I rolled my eyes. "Dance studio." He seemed shocked. "She can have a week off as well as you and Joe."

He looked at Colby so we took that as our chance to leave.

Echo's POV:

I looked at Kayla who seemed unsure about the next song. "Don't start Kayla." I said as I hit play.

Jon's POV:

"Why do you think she's doing this?" Joe asked me. I sighed and looked at him as the building came into view.

"She feels like she can't talk to us when we are busy." He seemed shocked. "She tell you that?" I shook my head. "No but it's obvious."

We walked in and I saw her doing a dance that looked like it was hurting her.

She went to the ground and everyone left. Joe looked at me and motioned me to talk to her. "I know you like her."

I looked at him. Is it that obvious? I ignored him and went towards her. She was holding her side and she looked horrible.

"Echo?" I said and she looked at me. She went to stand up when she yelped in pain. She's never done that before.

She stood up and ran to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I brought her to the floor. "How is she?" Colby asked and Echo tightened her grip on me.

She doesn't trust him. "Echo please talk to me." Nothing."Aww look at the poor slut." Echo released her grip and stood up.

"Listen here Wyatt. You and Kane did this to me. When I come back, you are dead." "We'll see." I looked at Echo who was looking at me.

"Can you take me somewhere? I don't care where. I just don't want to be alone." I nodded and she walked out.

Colby looked at me. "She likes you Jon." I looked at him. "She always has." "I'll get her to talk to you Colby don't worry." He nodded and I made my way out.

Echo came by my side quickly and I was about to ask her what's wrong when someone yelled. "Echo come here you little slut!"

I looked at her and saw her shaking. "Abusive ex." She said and grabbed my hand. "Lets head to my place." She nodded.

We began walking and I looked at her. She was holding her side. I stopped and picked her up bridal style. "Thanks for everything Jon."