His lips still lingered before pulling away. I thought for sure he would have known I was awake because my I could hear my heart pumping in my ears.

Soon I could hear the soft snores coming from Mr.Collins. I opened my eyes and saw his back facing away from me.

Hurridley, I jumped off the bed and into the bathroom, making sure to close it quietly, then splashed cold water all over my face and looked into the mirror.

Was it all a dream?

Yes, I wanted to tell myself. Yes, it all was. 

But there was a little quiet resistant voice that knew better. It said no, this, is real.

When that thought finally passed my mind, I returned back to bed. I couldn't sleep so I laid staring at the ceiling.

Let's just say, it was a very restless night.

*

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself pressed up against a man. Coming to my senses, I immediately hyperventilated, almost peeing on myself when I turned face to face with Mr. Collins.

"Um excuse me? Sir?"

He's my boss! This is unprofessional.

What about the kiss? I asked myself. Oh shut up!

I cut my thoughts out and focused on the situation at hand, "Mr. Collins? Mr. Collins! Sir!" I poked him this time, right in the face. Speaking of which, he had a soft face except for the small stubble he was trying to grow. Before I knew it, I was tracing my hand down his cheek and near his mouth.

Just as I was about to retract my hand, Mr. Collins grabbed onto my wrist, his eye's opening and locking onto mines.

"Good morning Tiara." He said, my name rolling off his lips effortlessly.

Am I drunk? Did I hear that right? Did...did he just say my first name instead of my last? Oh LORD have mercy on my soul!

His eyebrows were scrunched up and then a hand waved in front of my face. "Tiara, you there?"

IS THIS THE SAME MAN I KISSED YESTERDAY?! DID HE GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS AND GET HIS BODY SWITCHED?!

"Oh I see." He said suddenly. "You regret last night or something? I mean it was mindblowing if you ask me. Round two?"

I looked at him with wide eyes, and then I screamed.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" I threw back the covers and ran into the bathroom.

At least I wasn't stark naked.

But wait a minute, if we actually did it, shouldn't I be naked?

"HUNTER SOMETHING COLLINS EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!" I screamed at him, slamming open the door and stomping toward Mr. Collins.

He smirked, "It's actually Hunter Romero Collins"

"HUNTER ROMERO COLLINS! ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I shouted at him.

"Babe chill!" He said smirking, "Babe, you know, I think you should say my full name more often."

"HUNTER!" I shouted again.

"BABE!" he shouted back at me.

I was absolutely glowering. This can't be my boss.

WHY THE HELL IS HE CALLING ME BABE?!

"You know, you look sexy when you're angry." He smirked, sitting up in the bed. I got a glimpse of his rock hard abs that were peeking just above the blanket.

Suddenly I got an evil idea.

"Babe?" I drawled out.

"Yes cupcake." He responded his eyebrows raised.

I walked closer until I was almost touching the bed, "Babeeee."

"Yes cupcake." His lips were slightly parted and I could faintly hear his breathing. He reached out, his arms coming behind my back and pulling me closer.

"Careful babe. I'm still sore from last night. Remember?" I said, playing along with him.

"Mhmm yeah. Come here." He said barely listening.

I have to make this more believable. I said to myself.

I climbed onto the bed sitting close to him.

"Babyyyyy." I said again, almost moaning.

"Mhmmm yeah? Babe, come here." He said again, and then firmly pulling me toward his lap.

Okay feelings, time for you to leave the chat. Naughtiness levels are a hundred percent. System engage.

I climbed onto his lap, spreading my legs on each side of him. I leaned forward a little bit and ran my hand down his chest.

"Hunter..."

"Fuckity. Fuck. Fuck."

I smirked, his voice was getting a little raspy there.

"Romero...."

He threw his head back, letting out a low moan, and his arms rested snugly against on my waist.

I leaned forward again, pushing my hand through his hair and bringing my lips to his ear.

"Collins...."

He suddenly bucked his hips. Letting out a loud groan.

"Oh fuck. Babe you're killing me."

"Mhmm really? Did you know..."

"Know what?" He was pressing light kisses on my neck now, firmly pushing my hips down onto his.

"Did you know...YOU WOULD LOOK SO SEXY WITH A FIST DOWN YOUR NOT SO SEXY THROAT!" I screamed right into his ear. Then I manically laughed, jumping off the bed and into the bathroom once again.

When I turned back to catch his facial expression. He was lying on the bed staring straight ahead. He looked beyond shocked.

I laughed again, barely able to close the door as I caught his enraged expression land on me.

"TIARA DIAMOND COME BACK HERE! He jumped off the bed, coming straight for me."

Luckily, I closed the door just in time. I burst into laughing fits again, falling on the floor, with tears running down my face.

This day was already very eventful for me.

*

After finishing up my shower and wrapping myself in my towel, I grabbed my discarded clothes in hand and left the bathroom.

Immediately I felt all the blood rush to my face when I felt Mr. Collins eye on me. He didn't say a word, he was just staring.

I chewed on my lips nervously slowly dropping down to get my suitcase and rolling it beside my bed.

"What the fuck?"

Immediately my head snapped up to see Mr. Collins eyes closed firmly shut and his hands clasped behind his head.

I used the opportunity to hurriedly open my suitcase, grab a pair of clothes and run into the bathroom. I pressed my hand to my chest, my heart beating seemingly wanting to burst out of my chest.

After I changed, I found Mr. Collins lying on his bed this time, and his eyes snapped open, meeting mine. After a few awkward seconds staring at each other, he cleared his throat.

"We need to talk."

*

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

PART TWO COMING UP NEXT GUYS BE ON THE LOOKOUT!

Sorry guys for the LOOOOOONG time you had to wait for me to update, I scheduled to release the chapter yesterday but I had some internet connection issues.

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter...make me happy and click that star button and leave a comment. Tell me what's your favorite part of this book is so far!

See you guys soon!

~Starlight87