|CHAPTER 19|

***NOT EDITED***

[RECAP]:

"Uhhhhh!" I slunked back into my seat, or so I thought, my eyes closing involuntarily.

"What do you think you're doing." Mr.Collins asked.

My eyelids could barely keep my eyes open and felt my body get pushed to the side. I let out a moan in protest.

"Really jet-lag hits you now?" he asked. I heard a sigh, and that was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

That, and strong arms wrapping around my body.

*

When I awoke, I felt soft linen wrapped around me and a pillow tucked under my head. To make sure I still wasn't asleep I rubbed my eyes, taking in my surroundings.

I was in bed? I threw the covers off of me and immediately cold air hit my legs. I found my clothing was gone and was replaced with a nightgown.

A bit suspicious I looked for any hint of someone perhaps staying the night in my room. There was none.

Seeing a pair of slippers, I got up from bed to retrieve them. Just as I was putting them around my feet a knock came at the door.

"May I come in?" A feminine voice asked.

"Yes, come in."

I see the same lady Mr.Collins had shouted at when the lights went off.

"Oh, you're awake, I see, I came to ask if you would like anything for breakfast." she asked.

I waved my hand in dismissal, wanting a few questions of mine answered before I could even stomach breakfast.

"Not right now, but I just wanted to ask...Who changed me?" I asked hesitantly.

"That would be me, ma'am." she replied.

"Oh," I said a bit relieved, "and you're name?"

"Carly Simmons." she answered.

"Well thank you Carly, I'm Tiara."

"Lovely name." she replied.

"Thank you. I hope I wasn't asleep for long?" I asked.

"Not necessarily, just a little under 24 hours."

24 hours?

"What time is it?"

"I'm not really sure, but I have to go check all I know it's morning and it's time for breakfast."

"Oh." Still taken back from her reply I asked, "And Mr.Collins, why didn't anyone wake me, did he not ask for my help, am I supposed to be working right now?"

"Um...how about you sit down, I'll explain everything to you, and then I'll go get breakfast for you okay?" Carly said.

"Sure." I made my way towards the bed, Carly close behind.

When I say she wasn't going to sit, I gestured to the bed, "You're not going to sit? Please I insist sit with me."

"Ok." Came her meek reply and she sat next to me.

"You want to know everything right?" she asked.

"Yes please." I answered.

"Ok, this is how it went..." And she launched into the story.

So I was finishing my duties, cleaning and stuff, when I heard someone sound as if they were in pain. I rushed to go check it out and I saw Mr.Collins holding you in his arms and he was making his way in the direction of the bedroom. I followed him and asked if he needed any assistance, and he was like "Get her into more comfortable clothes." and he left. So I did what he told me to do, then I put you under the covers, and put a pillow under your head. As I was leaving I saw Mr.Collins in the doorway. He asked if you were really asleep. I said of course, that she was probably suffering from jet lag. He nodded and told me to leave. I did as he asked but something made me stay behind for a while, so when I closed the door behind me, I left it slightly cracked and peeked inside, and I saw him staring at you with-