|CHAPTER 11|

DEDICATED  TO: jordannewei  for the very first comment in my book!

MUCH LOVE!

Also very small edit made to the last chapter because I realized I used the wrong name...it's towards the end of the chapter.

ANYWAY HERE IS A NEW UPDATE BE READY FOR THE NEXT! 

AND REMEMBER TO STAY WOKE!

(btw. if you know the song above i luv u)

***NotEdited***

[RECAP]:

But I couldn't help but hear her words in my head, replaying over and over again.

"What would he want with you that he couldn't have with me? Nothing dear. Nothing."

And maybe she was right.

*

I heard a soft knock at the door, clearing my mind, I pushed myself out of the chair and opening the door for Lucas.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, what did she want?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. Do you want to sit?" I asked.

"No. I'm fine," he smiled. "Actually I wanted to invite you somewhere."

"Oh? Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere close I'm sure, I'll text you the details or something," he unlocked his phone handing it to me, "phone number please."

I typed it in handing it back to him with a small smile, "I'll see you later. Got a lot of work to do." he said.

"Alright bye." I said.

"Bye." he waved, exiting the office and closing the door behind him.

I retreated to my seat, letting out a sigh and returning back to work. Printing out several files that Mr.Collins requested earlier, stapled them and put them in a file folder and decided to return it to him later.

I was so busy caught up in thought of the heated exchange of Madeline and I, that I had barely noticed the smell of food reach my nose.

Is that WingStop?

I sniffed again, the smell coming strongly from behind me. I turned and saw the WingStop box sitting on a table.

My mouth watered instantly and I immediately sprang up from my chair opening the WingStop box to reveal heavenly goodness.

I devoured the meal quickly and licked the residue off my fingers. Throwing the box into trashcan I grabbed some tissue to wipe my hands and went to open the door handle when somebody barged in.

It was Mr.Collins. His eyes locked into mine, his chest heaving in anger and noticed the clenching of his fists.

"What did Ms.Ames say to you?" he asked.

Momentarily stunned I looked at him in confusion. Has his lips always been so firm? God, look at that chiseled and taut jaw and sharp eyes. And his hair, my oh my, chocolate brown with some locks in his hair. My eyes found its way back to his lips ma-

"Ms.Diamonds! His eyes crinkled and looked as if he was silently laughing at me, however when he caught me looking his eyes turned fiery again, "What did Madeline say to you?"

I snorted. So he's on a first name basis with her? Wow. I stepped back heading to my chair and went back to work on my laptop, after a lapse of silence I responded, "She didn't want anything."