Epilogue

"Welcome back Y/N, it's good to have you back," Optimus said.

"Oh it feels great to finally get out of there," I chuckled.

"Autobots, a toast. Cheers to the finest team on cybertron!" Optimus signalled the toast and we all cheered in celebration.

"We released the entire tape everywhere, everyone was watching it. It was hilarious!" Arcee giggled telling me about how they settled it.

"Wait so you guys recorded it?" I asked.

"We did!" The twins shot up.

"With the help of us!" Bumblebee added with Prowl and Wheeljack.

"Well at least it's on a video. I saw it for real! It was ughhhh..." I said disgusted.

"The rest stayed on the roof while myself, chromia, Ironhide, Ratchet and those two went and gave her a huge beatdown," Arcee continued.

"Pfft she said if she doesn't break up she thinks we'll only slap her," Ratchet folded his arms and smirked.

"Turns out worst. Doc showed her the photos and yeah," Chromia said.

"Then Optimus called her family and work supervisors and she was gone for good," Ironhide concluded.

"It felt better when you experienced it instead of telling it now," Arcee commented.

"I'm just glad that sicko is done for," I giggled.

"So, why'd ya' return?" Jazz asked.

"Ahh...well," I breathed.

"What happened?" Prowl asked.

"Those bots there are major creeps," I answered flatly.

"Huh?" Ironhide asked.

"Well it's a new environment I get it. I've learnt so much, but the bots there, there're no femmes. They all seem so interested in me everytime. I ignore them but seriously it's getting annoying. I'm there to work not some dating palace! So I decided, to come back home here with you guys. Share my new knowledge but continue with my real family," I explained and they all smiled.

"That would be useful. Welcome back Y/N," Optimus approved and so did the others.

"I missed all of you too!" I squealed and we all laughed heartily.

We then heard sounds from outside the pit. It was a display of fireworks! Every once in a while the skies will be lit up with lights and fireworks, and all of us went out to enjoy it.

"This is an awesome welcome home for you!" Elita said.

"I agree," I nodded and looked out at the display.

All of them went to their sparkmates, while the other mechs watched together as brothers, bros.

"Y/N," I turned and see Jazz walking up to me.

"Hey!" I excitedly greeted, spark pounding.

"Missed ya' a lot, please forgiv' me," Jazz stroked my shoulder as we sat down.

"I said it's fine Jazzy! I'm not mad at you from the start anyway, I was more mad at myself though..." I looked down.

"No, but ah still shouldn't have done that..." Jazz squeezed my shoulder lightly.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you're out of it now. That's all that matters!" I smiled and leaned against his shoulder.

"But now, ah'm all yours now," I shivered as he said that and my spark just raced. I looked up at his optics and we just smiled in reconciliation.

"Love ya' too Y/N," Jazz confirmed.

As if on cue, we connected our dermas, warm and gentle.

We pulled away after a while and enjoyed the firework display together. Something we have not done since we were younger.

COMPLETE