Given Up and A Call

Flashback

"Please believe me! She's no good for you!"

"Stop it Y/N! What is wrong with ya? I love her with all my spark and ya shouldn't say things like that 'bout her!"

"You believe her more than me? Your childhood friend? After all these years?"

"That's not what I mean Y/N, I..."

"It's fine, I'm sorry, it's my mistake...I just want my old friend back."

"What'dya tryin' to say?"

"Nothing, maybe some other time I'll tell you."

"Y/N?"

"May you have a happy love life with her, Jazz. Yours sincerely, Y/N."

Present

It's been some time and Jazz and C/S/N are always so happy to see each other, they are suddenly known as the star couple on cybertron, not all of it but famously.

We autobots didn't care since even Optimus, Ironhide and Hot Rod with their sparkmates were never known as that.

I have given up and walked out of Jazz's life and accepted the fact for him to be with his femme of his dreams. Part of me feels sad, all of me feels sad, but I have given up trying.

I walked to my work station and noticed a datapad sitting there. I picked it up and read it, it was from someone I remembered meeting long ago when he came to check on us and offered me a place because of how hard I worked.

"Dear Y/N. I am (Researcher Name R/N), do you remember me. And with your exemplary skills and character, you are needed at this location. You will be leaving your current position and joining our efforts on the far side of cybertron to research and develop the latest technology to improve this planet. There are no objections, please arrive as soon as possible, we have been waiting for you as we offered."

I suddenly remembered all this. And I'm going to be leaving?! My spark crushed, I'll be leaving my friends, and Jazz too.

The good part, I won't have to see and deal with that glitch and stop trying on Jazz. But the bad part, I'll never see him again, and the autobots...how do I tell them? I'm gonna miss everyone!

END