Find Out

I went to the building Sideswipe and Sunstreaker told me about, behind it is a bunch of energon supplies. I'm not good at spying, but I'll give this a shot.

When I approached the area, my audio receptors picked up faint sounds, I just couldn't figure out. I approached as stealthily as I could towards the sound. It sounded like...moaning?! My spark just pounded and my optics widened, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are right this time!

I crouched down behind an energon counter, hearing every thing, moans, kisses, grunts, it was a make out session. The voices definitely recognised as C/S/N, but the other mech is not Jazz as I know he's busy patrolling. I wanted to leave in pure anger boiling in me, she's cheating on Jazz!

As I was about to leave, the mech then flicked an empty energon cube towards the counter, it hit the wall and just by instinct, which I instantly regretted, I caught it.

"Who's there?!" The mech's voice boomed as he definitely knew something wasn't right, it should have broken.

"Scrap..." I cursed silently, I'm dead....Autobots help meeee! I immediately turned on my comm link swiftly to the main autobot building hoping at least Optimus Prime is there.

"Whoever is there, show yourself! Coward!" Now its C/S/N's voice I could recognise it.

I clenched my servos, sighed and stood up to reveal myself to them. The mech I saw was none other than (Mech Name M/N), he's usually quite tough headed and like a bully, so I can see why C/S/N would cheat for a bad guy like him.

"Good to see you, C/S/N," I snarled sarcastically. My energon boiling with anger as they fixed their armor, filled with servo marks. "Just what do you think you are doing?!"

"You jealous cuz I'm with your hot handsome friend? Who cares, I can be with whoever I want. Jazz? He's just a pet to play around with, his cool dance moves, music loving, and he knows so much knowledge being Optimus Prime's second. I'm just using him for my own benefits," C/S/N proudly declared and mocked me.

Suddenly M/N approached me and backhanded me sending me flying against the wall of the building. I hit my helm wincing in pain, "Get away from my femme!" he growled menacingly. My energon boiled even more, I was so angry but I couldn't fight back.

"All this time, you've been fragging behind the backs! You glitch dagger, slut!" I snapped filled with rage. M/N hit me again, "You dare insult my femme?!" I took in all the pain, his blows were so strong no wonder he's a bully.

The two of them then kissed passionately but briefly.

"Don't even try to get your friend away from me, he's in love with me since day 1. And he won't listen to you, I dare to see you try and fail miserably," C/S/N smirked.

"I know he will, he's my best friend for the longest time. I will save him, and you will be in deep trouble!"I yelled only to be knocked out by M/N and kicked like a bullied victim. They laughed and left.

-----

I opened my optics gradually, "What....where?" I saw myself in the medbay building.

"Oh Y/N! Doc she's awake!" Wheeljack who happened to turn around noticed me. Ratchet came over and started checking my injuries' progression.

"G-guys?" I cracked and they all came over.

"We heard everything. Jazz wasn't in autobot headquarters, so only the ones in there heard, your call," Arcee knelt down at the berth.

"Y/N, I'm deeply sorry we couldn't get there in time, but I am glad you are safe. It would seem Jazz is in trouble," Optimus said and I thanked him.

I sat on the berth, and just everything was so messed I started facepalming and beating myself up for this.

"It isn't your fault, Y/N!" Bumblebee jumped and beeped trying to cheer me up. I patted his servo.

"It is, I supported his all time crush and now I need to get him out. And what if he doesn't listen and suspects me?" I panicked.

"Calm down Y/N, don't overreact and jump into conclusions," Optimus assured me but I was still worried.

"You are still his longest friend, he'll listen to you," Elita assured me as the eldest of the femmes.

"Rest up for now, don't think too much," Ratchet said unplugging some wires connected to healing my injuries.

I could only sigh in worry.

END