The Return

I settled my leave after this short time at my new job. But I decided to leave as I am not suited for the environment of the bots, and they creep me out. I miss the autobots too much.

I headed out to the ship and boarded it, not telling the autobots I'm coming back. I intend to give them a huge surprise, hopefully.

----

The autobots begun another solar cycle of work.

"Autobots, let's meet up and we'll head to the energon pit for a celebration of hard work. My treat," Optimus suggested and as usual they all agreed.

"Let's work hard this cycle and we enjoy later," Ironhide added encouraging everyone.

"Arcee," Jazz called her.

"Hmm?" She answered kindly.

"Have ya' heard from Y/N? Since she's been contactin' ya' the most," Jazz asked.

"Last time I heard was about 2 months ago, she said she was doing fine and we shouldn't be worried. But to be honest, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest bit worried. Or it's just because I miss her," Arcee explained. She hugged Jazz by the shoulder kindly as they walked, assuring him everything is okay.

Time skip

I landed at the launch area when I first left few months ago. It was so good to see autobot residence again. I checked the time, it's almost the end of work so no one's at base.

I sneakily headed to the city, and something tells me at this time Optimus would be bringing everyone for an energon treat. The bots should be meeting up at the usual area. My spark pounded harder with each step I took, I was going to surprise them. But when I see them I miss them so much till I am definitely going to cry.

More importantly, I am going to surprise Jazz the most. And truth to be told, I miss him loads. Having those bots interested in me back there just made me realise my spark for Jazz even more, I've always wanted to talk to him again ever since so I'm actually not angry with him.

As I approached the city, my optics widened. I saw the autobots. Happily heading off work and waiting at the meeting area. I froze even more as I spotted Jazz, back facing and talking to Prowl and Bumblebee. The others came out and joined them, with Optimus starting to do sort of a count checking he didn't miss anyone. This was my chance before they leave.

"Everyone's here," Optimus said and they all turned to the direction of the energon pit.

I lost it, I just felt like running and hugging all of them. I sneakily sprint towards them, optics in tears and spark in happiness. What's better or worst, I tackled my one and only Jazz into a hug from the back.

"Woah hey-!" Jazz yelled and turned around, and he was dead silent. I on the other hand hugged tightly not letting go of him. "Y/N?!?!" He screamed at the top of his vocal processors earning everyone's attention.

"What?!" Arcee turned and everyone was so shocked on what they saw.

"Y/N!" Optimus exclaimed in delight.

"Hey! You didn't tell us you were coming back!" Chromia yelled, she was shocked but she was beaming in joy and so is everyone.

I looked up at Jazz's optics, his optics softened as he saw my teary ones with a smile plastered on my face. "When was the last time I surprised you?" I finally spoke.

"Y/N...I-I," Jazz couldn't speak. He was mixed with emotions, shock, happiness and also sorry. He turned around and hugged me back and I melted in hi warmth after so long.

"It's okay you silly! Being away just made me realise how much...I...love...you~!" I blushed and looked away.

"You..." Jazz couldn't speak.

"I miss everyone. And I have decided to return to you all, after what I've been through," I continued.

"Autobots, let's get energon and celebrate our hard work and the return of our greatest friend Y/N," Optimus signalled and we all walked happily.

I held Jazz's servo, he was surprised but we remembered it's like old times. Arcee ended up interlocking arms with me at the other arm, and we are back to being best and closest of femme friends again.

"You wouldn't believe how awesome we did and felt making that glitch suffer! Her reaction was priceless!" Arcee shot a victory pump.

"Yeah yeah! We'll tell you when we get there! It was so amazing, that revenge! Damn we're good!" Sideswipe added.

"Ahahahaha! It was hilarious!" Sunstreaker agreed laughing.

"Okay okay! Tell me tell me!" I laughed heartily with everyone.

END