Drama Queen Liar

It was the end of a hard day at work and we all decided to go and play lobbing. A past time among mostly warriors but we all love the game as it keeps you focused

The mechs were on one area of the big open space while the femmes were on another area. The ones who weren't playing were Optimus, Elita and Ratchet. Ironhide still plays as he uses it as a way to keep himself in shape despite his old age. Optimus agreed to stay and watch ensuring no one gets hurt. He keeps focus on the lobbing ball so that it doesn't get hurt to anyone and in case fights start occcuring, he is the witness.

To our surprise, Jazz came along to play with the mechs, as his friends the autobots greeted him warmly and being close friends.

"C'mon Arcee!" I launched the ball at her and she caught it gracefully. "Well done! Your turn sis!" Arcee lobbed at Chromia, and later to other femmes among the open space.

We were all doing amazing for almost half an hour, cheering and challenging each other until suddenly I lobbed the ball at Chromia. She tried to catch the ball but ended up hitting it and it bounced to another side of the space.

"Eek!" We turned around and hurt a shriek, and next thing I saw made me 10 times angrier. It was C/S/N, that glitch, she is clutching her gut and faking her pains.

"Oww...it hurts!" C/S/N winced but it was fake, the ball didn't hit her at all, she's up to something. She attracted the attention of the femmes and later the mechs, except me Arcee and Chromia plus the autobots of course. She smirked as they all checked on her with concern.

My spark boiled when Jazz came up with speed and knelt down. "Jazzy! It hurts!" She cried but it was fake.

"Just what are you planning C/S/N, the ball didn't hit you it bounced somewhere else!" Arcee stepped up for me, having enough of me facing her alone as the three of us walked towards that glitch. I was angered when Jazz is paying full attention on her, falling for her fake act.

"It did! Why did that glitch throw so hard until you didn't catch it and hit me!" C/S/N groans and pointed at me and insulting me. Jazz didn't care that I was called a glitch, and that pains me.

Suddenly the mechs and femmes, not the autobots, and Jazz all glared at me with piercing optics. My optics widened as all of them glared at me.

"Excuse me, I did not lob that hard! And it bounced somewhere else, I saw it even Arcee! You guys are falling for her fake act!" I looked at Arcee pleading for support which she always gives me.

"Yes I saw it, don't you try acting C/S/N!" Arcee warned menacingly placing a servo on my shoulder.

"Liar it bounced to me! It could have torn my parts apart! Ow!" C/S/N continued faking.

"Shh it's okay lil lady," Jazz comforted her and shot me a glare, even Arcee and Chromia was shocked.

"Y/N, just who are ya'?! You have never done this before! What grudge do ya' have against her?" Jazz snapped at me and I just had even more anger as C/S/N smirked secretly.

"Open your optics wider Jazz, she's faking it! The ball bounced somewhere else! Look at her, she's smirking there's no pain, she's faking it to get your attention!" I raised my voice.

"Enough! What kinda bot are ya'? Ya' asked meh t'break up with her and now ya' attack her?" Jazz shut me off.

"A good friend of yours, trying to save your sorry aft from trouble but you're not listening. If you get into more trouble don't come looking for me Jazz!" I snapped and tears started forming.

He looked down at C/S/N who quickly changed to her fake expression.

"Woah, drama queen much?! You're faking it there!" Chromia pointed as Arcee placed her servos on her hip.

"See!" I added.

"Enough with ya' lies Y/N, no more! I'm leavin'!" Jazz raised a servo and shut me off.

"That's not necessary," suddenly everyone turned as Optimus, Elita and Ratchet had seen and witnessed the entire game.

"The ball did not make contact with C/S/N, she does not need to go to the med bay," Optimus declared. Now the three of us wondered what's gonna happen, turns out...

"It did! It did! Are you blind or what?! It hit my gut! What if I lost a pede?!" C/S/N cried, not caring who she was talking to.

"What..the...heck?! You do not talk to a Prime like that!" Ironhide growled and stormed up. All of us were in deep shock, no one talks to Optimus Prime like that!

"Easy Ironhide, it is fine," Optimus raised a servo as Chromia held him, still pissed.

"That's enough, everyone. I'm bringin' ma'lady to the med bay, Doc?" Jazz helped her and called Ratchet, who only sighed as he saw everything too.

"Ratchet...?" I whispered.

"Shh, I'll handle things Y/N, sit tight," Ratchet comforted me by kindly holding my servo for a moment before heading to 'fix' C/S/N. The others left shaking their helms at me except the autobots.

I slumped onto the ground. "How? Just how?!" I snapped and full reality hit me.

"There there Y/N, I don't know how but you'll have to keep trying harder," Arcee rubbed my back comforting me. The other autobots came up to me as well.

"I don't know why he suddenly became so madly in love with that goodie goodie C/S/N," Prowl added.

"I could only wish he'd consider your words Y/N," Optimus said.

"Hey But don't try too hard till you hurt yourself! We cannot afford to lose you too!" Bumblebee came up and pleaded me and I nodded.

"What if he hates me? No, he hates me now already!" I sobbed.

"Shhh it's okay, we'll figure this out. We'll get him back, the mech of your dreams!" Arcee assured me, she knows how much I love Jazz and really fell for him hard.

"You're not a liar Y/N, remember that," Optimus assured me.

I could only nod and tell everyone again, "I love Jazz..."

They all smiled and continued comforting me and understanding my feelings for Jazz.

END