A Surprise Plenet.

Start from the beginning

The next picture beside it had J and her siblings there is J with her glasses, her light blonde long hair longer than what she has it now, also it's now more a dark strawberry blonde like Rivers. The boy to her right had Dark brown hair and so did the girl standing in front of him, there was another little girl with light blonde hair in front of J. The Doctor noticed they looked more like the woman than J did. They were all pretty young in this picture.

Next to that picture was another picture of J and her mother, they were older J looked around maybe 14 or 15. She had dyed her hair a Blueish colour, there was another picture beside it of J and one of her Friends she assumes she now had purple hair.

Besides that, there was another picture but this time of her siblings and mum without J.

Beside that picture was a picture and that's when the Doctor picked up the picture to examine it even more. It was the same child that River had a picture off in her room. The child must have been about 4 or 5 and then the Doctor looks back to the one she assumed J was 8 in to double make sure she was right it definitely is the same child.

She mutters to herself before placing the picture down, she turns around to see J had awoken and started to rub her eyes, she had sat up and a second after rubbing her eyes she picks up her glasses.

"Doctor?", she asks sleepily "What are you doing here?", she asks wrapping her covers over her more and leans into them awaiting her answer.

"Well you see Yaz told me you were still asleep, I came to wake you but you never awoke from the knock on the door, so I decided to come in and see if you were okay. You just was sleeping I decided I'd give her an hour more before waking you completely if you were not by the time I came back. Anyhow I saw the pictures over here and decided to look at them", she says without mentioning anything else.

"Okay then", J says and then she yawns "Not like me though normally I'd wake at mostly everything I'm mostly a light sleeper unless I haven't had sleep in some time, and i guess i haven't", she says chuckling.

"Oh yes about that, how long has it been since you actually slept?", the Doctor wonders.

"Well, I can't remember", J says nervously

"Hmm", The Doctor hums she thinks she understands but decided to leave it till she knew more.

"Well get up, get ready we are going to a wonderful place. I have been called too, you will love the sky trust me". The Doctor says leaving the room.

Around twenty-five minutes later J appears in the console room with Yaz already being there Ryan and Graham arrived no long after the Doctor got back.

"So where are we going then Doc?", asks Graham

"You will see", she smiles.

"Yes apparently it's wonderful she said 'wait till you see the sky' so I wonder if it's made of something different", says Yaz.

"Oh my god imagine a sky made out of chocolate that you can eat?", says Ryan

J chuckled and the Doctor looks at her smiles and then turns to Ryan "Don't be silly if that was a thing we would have started there when yous first started travelling with me", The Doctor says.

Everyone started to laugh about this.

The Tardis started shaking everyone found a place to hold onto as they were jolted around. Once the Tardis landed they headed to the doors.

The Doctor was first to reach the Tardis doors, she turns to everyone behind her "Be prepared for this sky", she smiles and you can see she is excited to show everyone this sky.

13th Doctor OneShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara