Chapter 8

Hey guys! I finally made a new chapter to this story, hopefully I'll find time to right more between school and homework and after-school clubs. Well, here's chapter 8, FINALLY. Enjoy~!
-----
Chapter 8

The Condesce removed her heel from Sollux's back and kicked him in the side to get him to stand up. Sollux took the opportunity to jump to his feet, refusing to let her keep him down. If there was a fight, he was not going to lose.
Condy took hold of Sollux's arm once again and began pulling him out of the main room and into the power room. Sollux followed slowly and reluctantly, earning a violent jerk every once in a while that sent another surge of pain to his shoulder as a signal to speed up. He walked side-by-side to the Condesce down the hall until they came to a plain, metal door with no handle on it. The fish princess pushed on the door with effort until it finally swung open. She yanked the Gemini inside the room as he looked around curiously. In the center of the room was something he had never seen before. It was the only thing in this room, there were no windows and the walls were all hot pink. dii2gu2tiing, he thought. The thing in the room could be described as about a dozen hot pink tentacles dangling from the ceiling, and about a dozen more sticking up from the ground. They were all thrashing widly. Sollux wrinkled his nose in disgust at the sight of them.
"Tho now you don't jutht have hot pink everything, you have futhia tentabulges in the middle of the room? the fuck ith that about?" Sollux spoke for the first time since entering the ship, and it was for the purpose of dissing the empress.
"You're gonna be my new power source." The Condesce smirked menacingly and once again released Sollux's arm so she could push him into the mess of tentacles. He fell face first into them and they instantly latched onto him. Condy laughed evilly, a stream of easy laughter ran out of her mouth so smoothly it was unsettling.
Sollux let out a shriek of pain as he felt all the energy being sucked out of him, the tentacles re-positioning him so he was right-side-up and facing the door.
The lights on the ship surged and the running motor of an engine could be heard in the distance above Sollux's screams.
The Condesce picked up a fuchsia walkie-talkie out of her pocket and spoke to one of her guards.
"He's in. Move the box," she said with an evil smirk as she walked out of the power room, leaving Sollux alone with his pain.