16

TW: Bullying, sexual harassment, mentions of rape, and derogatory terms against LGBT

------------

Jimin's POV

"I am n-not gay!" my voice cracks in the middle of my sentence. That didn't sound convincing at all.

"Yeah, sure you aren't pretty boy," as he has me pinned up against the wall people start going to their classes, "Looks like no one is going to help poor Jimin". 

I couldn't bring myself to say anything. All I could think about is how I want Yoongi to be here- no I need him to be here.

"Not gonna say anything, huh?" he gets closer to my ear, "Such a submissive twink, won't even stand up for yourself".

"S-Stop it J-Jackson," I start to struggle under his grip but he just moves his hand to my neck, squeezing the sides to cause pain.

"Don't you dare call me by name when I have you like this," his grip gets tighter, "Now what do you call me, baby boy?"

"M-Master..." sobs escape my mouth endlessly.

"You better stop crying Fag," he drops me from the wall to immediately grab my wrist and drag me into a closet. He was too strong for me to run away and I was too scared to scream. It's not like anyone would help me.

Once we get into the closet he locks it so I have no escape.

Author's POV

"Don't even think about screaming baby boy, no one will save you and I'm going to ruin that throat of yours anyway," Jackson gives a very sinister smirk that makes Jimin start to panic even more.

"Please don't d-do this M-Master. I d-did n-nothing-g t-to y-you"

"We're gonna do it just like we did last time. You loved it last time didn't you, you whore," Jimin gets turned around and Jackson starts groping his ass.

"I-I'm begging y-you t-to s-stop"

"Nope, little whores and cum sluts like you don't get what you want. Now strip for your master baby boy, show off the bruises I've given you"

"N-No"

Jackson harshly slaps Jimin's ass

"Fine, I'll do it for you then," the loud rip of Jimin's shirt is all that could be heard before a loud banging on the door came.

"You better open this door before I knock it down!"

It wasn't a familiar voice to either of them but before they knew it the door was knocked down.

"Get your hands off of that kid right now!" the new man yanked Jackson away from Jimin and out into the hallway. He turns back to look at Jimin, "I need you to stay here while I take him to the-".

He was interrupted by the principle with Jackson in handcuffs, "I got him, take the kid to the nurse for me".

"Will do"

Jimin looks in the eyes of the new person, "What's your name?"

"Oh I'm Hyunjin, and you are?"

"Jimin, Park Jimin," Jimin smiles a weak smile at the new boy.

"Well, I better get you to the nurse. Can you walk okay?"

Jimin takes a few steps forward, "I should be okay".

They walk to the nurse's office in silence.

--------------------

"Ugh! Why isn't he texting me, he always texts me at this time!" Yoongi throws himself on one of the couches in their dorm.

"What's got your panties in a bunch Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung sits on the couch opposite from the older.

Yoongi gives Tae a short glare before fastly stating, "Jimin hasn't texted me at all today and I'm getting worried because he gets bullied. What if his bully beat him up? Is he okay? Is he hurt? I have so many questions!"

"Woah Woah calm down hyung. You need to breathe," Yoongi takes a deep breath, "He's probably okay, text him when he gets out of school. I'm sure he's just in a lecture".

"I hope you're right Tae," Yoongi looks over at Taehyung, "Thank you for the comforting words".

"Anytime hyung"

-------------

A/N:

Me: Okay, time to update my fics

Inner me: bUt i hAvE a BetTeR iDeA

Me: No, I need to finish Infecting Y-

Inner me: NOPE YOU'RE STARTING A NEW FIC NOW

This is why I suck at updating and I have 20 Drafted fics ._.

PS I cried while writing this chapter. I hated it but it needed to be done for the plot

[Edit 2/24/19 - I only fixed some typos. I didn't add anything]