I. THE INCIDENT

Alex was hanging out with his kids Luna, Eleanor, and Micheal (dont fucking ask where they cam from I just thought of random names and wanted them to hav kids). And of course his lovly husbando, John Laurens.

"Johnny boi im going to run some errands I'll be bacc soon pleas take care of the kids." Alex told John, leaving the house. Little did dat bish know shit was abt to go down. Skip to after the boring eearnds and shit, he runs into Thotmas Jeffershit and he ask Alex to walk him home cause he's lost and scandalous and shit. Once Alexander walked Thotmas home, he said he should leav but that bitch took him to the sexie bed and seduced him. And then they had sex. But Angelica, Eliza, and aNd Peggy walked by and noticed them through the window and told John. When Alexander came home John was with the kids, and looked vv upset.

"Johnny boi what's wrong?" Alexander asked confusion.

"DONT JOHNNY BOI ME YOU BITCH!" John yelled.

"Don't swear in front of my fucking kids-" Alex replied.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THOTMAS JEFFERSHIT!!"

"H-HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW THAT???"

"ANGELICA, ELIZA AND AND PEGGY SAW YOU BITCH." John answered pointing to the bedroom door. As he did that the Schuyler Sisters jumped through the door.

"WORK!" They all yelled, snapping with sass.

"But-" Alex began before being cut off by John.

"IM TAKING THE FUCKING KIDS ALEX!" He yelled running out of the house and getting in the car with the kids and the Schuyler sisters.

The end ;)