T W E N T Y EIGHT|| THE END

1 month later

Diegos p.o.v
Today's the day!! We get to find out the sex of our baby!! Tessa and I have been planning this gender reveal party for a month now (obviously). I've done a lil more planning for this special day. I'm currently getting ready for this party. Tessa and I have people setting up downstairs so we wouldn't have to do shit. "Hey baby do I look good in this?" my beautiful girlfriend says walking out of our walk in closet. {she moved in with Diego again but in a bigger house} "holy fuck baby you look hot as fuck." I say twirling my hot ass girlfriend around in a circle. "ugh I love you." She says giving me a lil smile following up with a kiss. "I love you more baby."

2 hours later

Tessa's p.o.v
All of Diego and I's family and friends are here. It's finally time to find out the gender of our baby!! "Alright everyone listen up" Diego says raising his voice. "It's finally time for what you all have been waiting for." Diego says. "I came here for the food." Steven yells making everyone laugh. "Damn rlly steve?" I say trying not to laugh. "nah im kidding tess, alright imma stfu so I can find out the gender of the baby." Steven says laughing. Diego and i grab the big balloon filled with our baby's gender and walked outside. "One, two, three!!" We all yell. Diego and I pop the balloon and can't believe our eyes. "ITS A BOYYY" Diego and I yell and kiss after words. "hey tess I got one more thing."diego whispers in my ear. "Steven" he yells. All of a sudden I hear music start to play.

Diego's p.o.v
"Tessa Marie Brooks, I know we've been threw so much shit the past years we've known each other. It all started with me liking and commenting on your post... I couldn't get over how beautiful you were when I first met you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I want to wake up to your beautiful face next to mine every morning knowing you are mine and only mine. mainly when you love someone as much as I love you the only step left is to get married.*starts to get down on one knee* So Tessa Marie Brooks will you do me the honor of becoming Tessa Marie Leanos and marrying me?" I say waiting for her response. "Of course baby!!!" She yells making everyone cheer i slide the ring onto her finger and hug and kiss the living shit outta my baby. "I love you beautiful." I whisper in her ear giving her one more kiss.

later that night

Tessa's p.o.v

I start to get undressed to hop into the shower when I feel someone put their arms around me. "Diego baby i need to showerrr." I say. "But i don't want to let goooo" he sings in my ear. "I'll suck your dick if you let go" I say. He slowly removes himself from me. "I'll see you in bed love." He says walking out of the room and winking at me. damn diegos so fucking stupid.

———————
Alright this is the last chapter of this book. 😕 I'm sorry but I've come to the point where I don't want to write this story anymore. This time I'm leaving fr. I'll start a new one soon I promise!! Ty for 15.1k reads ily all!! ❤️ Y'all want the next book to be diego and tessa too or someone else? I will also be continuing my book "his" y'all better go read it!!  It's diego and tessa btw!!