T W E N T Y T W O

Before I start off, I just want to let you know that I deleted my recent chapter because it was so bad and made no scene.

Tessa's p.o.v
I've been with Jake for half a day already. I sent my location to diego so he can come find me. Sadly he hasn't come yet. I was really bored so I decided to post on insta cause why not.

(Post)

@tessabrooks: I miss you 🥀                        👤: @someoneLiked by @xanxiety, @alissaviolet and                          164k others                   Comments disabled—————————————————————

                        👤: @someone
Liked by @xanxiety, @alissaviolet and
                          164k others
                  Comments disabled
—————————————————————

Jakes currently at Logan's and I'm just here at the house chilling while doing nothing. No ones home so I take the chance and call Diego

Diego: hey baby I'm on my way
Tessa: ah I missed your amazing voice
Diego: and I miss you
Tessa: your adorable

*They've been on the phone for 15 mins now*

Diego: baby I'm here hurry up
Tessa: okay bye

Diego's p.o.v
I'm finally here. To get my baby back finally. I see running to the car so I unlock the doors to let her in. "Lil baby I missed you." i said then leaned in for a kiss. The kiss didn't last long cause I heard banging on the side of my door. I look to my left and their he is. The person who took my life away from me. "Baby stay here I'll be back." I open the car door and walk up to him.
"What the hell do you want." I asked jake
"You know what I want." Jake replies
"Well guess what you won't ever get her again or the next time I will kill you. You took my life away from me. It was only one day but I can never even spend one minute with out her and you took her away. She doesn't want you. You hurt her and her friends. Do you really think she would want to be with a asshole like you. The answer is no so leave her and her friends alone or I will cut your dick off." Diego said angrily and ran back into the car and took off.

Tessa's p.o.v

Damn my baby looks hot when he's mad

"I love you diego." "I love you more baby." Diego respondes while putting his hand on my thigh.

(Cut to when their at home cause I'm lazy)

Diego's p.o.v
We got to my apartment and decided to cuddle and watch Netflix. My heart is racing I don't know if it's the right time to ask her. I'm over thinking this imma just ask her. "Hey baby, can I ask you something." I asked my beautiful girlfriend. "Yes of course, what's up baby." She replied.
Damn I love this girl.
Okay imma say it I hope she says yes. "Tessa will you move in with me." I asked. "Oh my god of course diego!" Tessa replied happily. My heart was so fucking happy at the moment I leaned in and kissed her. For the rest of the night tess and I just cuddled and watching movies.

Next morning

I woke up the next morning to Tessa not being next to me. I decided to go look for her so walk my way to the kitchen. Their she is the love of my life making breakfast. I love this girl with all my damn heart ughh. I came up from behind her and gave her a kiss on the cheek "good morning baby." I said smiling. "Good morning." She replied smiling. I turned back around and sat at the table while going through Instagram. The I saw this one post that disturbed me so much.

@jakepaul: funny how she leaves for a whack rapper 😂🤭 (I ain't no pussy, imma tag them)            👤: @tessabrooks @xanxietyLiked by @erikacostell, @loganpaul                        and 1M others              View all 17k comments?         ————...

👤: @tessabrooks @xanxiety
Liked by @erikacostell, @loganpaul
and 1M others
View all 17k comments?
————————————————
@messymondays: ☕️🐸

@xanxiety: funny how you think ur all cool and shit but in reality we all know you do this all for the money and use poor innocent girls for views. I can expose you right here my g.

@tessabrooks: the world doesn't know what my experience was living with you and the rest of team 10. Do you need me to make a whole video just like you do all the time explaining your side of the story. Oh wait you only make those videos when you get exposed. So I will expose everything you've done wrong.

@brookster1: @tessabrooks WE NEED THIS VIDEO

@jakepaul: @tessabrooks go ahead nobody will believe the lies ur going to make up.

@alissaviolet: @jakepaul you pussy ass theirs two of us. We both experienced basically the same thing we will both expose you and ur little team.

@jakepaul: @alissaviolet go ahead I really don't give a fuck. I'll just get more clout off of it.
@jakepaul disabled comments

Tessa's p.o.v
"I'm sorry jake had to ruin our breakfast baby." "It's fine babe, are you really going to expose his ass." Diego asked "duh." I replied. I took mine and Diego's plates to the sink and washed them. After, I ran to his room to grab one of his shirts. I changed into the shirt and walked into the bathroom to do my makeup. Yes I haven't moved in yet but half my stuff is already here. I finished my hair and makeup and decided to stop by the clout house to get my stuff and tell them I'm leaving. "Baby imma go to the clout house to get the rest of my stuff, do you want to come." I asked Diego. "Yea just let my change real quick." Diego replied. 10 mins pass and Diego's ready. "Hey babe can we take the g wagon." I ask "Yea you want to drive." Diego replied. "Of course." I replied back with a smile. We hop into the car and make our way to the clout house.

At the clout house

Still Tessa's p.o.v
I walk into the house and go straight to Alissa's room. "Alissa I'm home." I yelled excitedly. She ran up to me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. "I MISSED YOU!" Alissa said "I MISSED YOU MORE!!" I replied. "Um liss I need to talk to you and banks."

——————————————————————
VOTE AND COMMENT 💕
NOT EDITED (cause I'm lazy)

Woah I finally updated after a month I'm pretty sure. Hi I've missed y'all so much!!💞 The reason I haven't been updating is because I've been busy with school and it's hard to keep up with my fan acc and this story. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ❤️