T W E N T Y T H R E E

Recap:
I walk into the house and go straight to Alissa's room. "Alissa I'm home." I yelled excitedly. She ran up to me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. "I MISSED YOU!" Alissa said "I MISSED YOU MORE!!" I replied. "Um liss I need to talk to you and banks."

Tessa's p.o.v
"Um liss I need to talk to you and banks." I told Alissa. "Oh um okay." Alissa replied I decided to tell diego if he could start packing some of my stuff and I will be up their in a minute.

Once Alissa gets banks
(Tessa, Alissa, banks)

"So um I need to tell you both something every important, please don't get mad." "Okay what's up babe." "So I'm moving out." Alissa kinda just froze when those words came out of my mouth."liss it's okay I'll come visit all the time I promise." With me saying that Alissa calmed down a little. "Who are you moving in with." Banks asked. "Diego." I replied. "Oh okay, I'll miss you baby." "I'll miss you more liss." Ending with that we all hugged and they decided to help me pack.  Well by they I mean Alissa.

Right now diego, alissa, and I just finished packing all my stuff and we're starting to take it down to the car.

Alissa's p.o.v
"Yo diego." "Whats happened." Diego asked. "Take good care of my baby okay." "Yea of course." Diego replied. Ahhh I really don't want my baby to move out. Imma miss her so much. Anyways tess just put the last box into the car. "Imma miss you liss." Tessa said "ill miss you more baby." We both hugged and it was time for my baby to go home.

Tessa's p.o.v
Imma miss everyone in that house. We made it home and Diego and I decided to go ride our scooters around the Hollywood stars. "Baby take a picture of meeee?" I asked diego. Okay!! Pass me ur phone." Diego replied. I handed diego my phone and he started taking pictures of me. "Yesss baby fuck it up." Diego said while talking the pictures. "That's my babyyy." When he said that my heart melted, I love him so much!!! After diego and rode our scooters down the Hollywood stars we decided to go home and order postmates. While we were waiting for our food Diego and I cuddled on the huge lovesac. I posted the photo diego took of me and it was getting lots of likes way quicker than I thought. HOLY SHIT I JUST HIT 11 MIL FOLLOWERS OF INSTAGRAM AHHHH!!!

(Post)

@tessabrooks: vroom vroom pc: ma lil baby ❤️Liked by @xanxiety, @sommerray, and                          984k others               View all 10k comments?                  ——————————@username: woah 😍

pc: ma lil baby ❤️
Liked by @xanxiety, @sommerray, and
984k others
       View all 10k comments?
                  ——————————
@username: woah 😍

@brookster: ahhh cutie 💕

@alissaviolet: ma baby 💕

@xanxiety: adorable lil baby 😍❤️

@mchammma: lil sis 🤧

@graysondolan: 😍😍😍

@diegofan: ^ um Diego??

@xanxiety: @graysondolan get outta here pussy ass

@loganpaul: Jake misses you

@tessabrooks: @loganpaul I don't miss him :)❤️

@username: AHHHH CUTIE

@iamcardib: ahhh so bute 😍

@tessabrooks: @iamcardib love you b 💓

————————————

Diego's p.o.v
I went down stairs to go get the food we ordered and I came back to Tessa talking to Steve. When did he get here? I asked myself. "Baby I'm back." Tessa got up off the lovesac and came straight to the food which made me laugh a lil. Steve ended up going home while me and Tess were chilling on our bed. My phone started to buzz so I picked it up. I see it's a message from a random number I decided why not check who it is.

Unknown: Tessa's mine
Me: who tf are u
Unknown: you know who I am
Me: let me guess the asshole who broke my girlfriends heart
Unknown: yep that's me :)
Me: never talk to me or Tessa ever again stupid ass clown

Still Diego's p.o.v
Tessa fell asleep about 10 mins ago so I decided to turn off the tv and go to bed. I cuddled into Tessa and fell asleep.

Next morning

Tessa's p.o.v
When I wake up I see my lil baby sound asleep. I decided to get outta bed to make us breakfast. I grabbed everything I needed and started to make pancakes. About 10 mins later diego comes up from behind me and gives me a kiss. "Good morning baby girl." Diego whispered in my ear. "Good morning." I reasoned giving him a kiss of the cheek.

After they eat
(I'm lazy sorry)

Diego's p.o.v
I was scrolling through Instagram till I saw Jessica my ex girlfriend dmed me.

@jesssicabxoxo: hey diego, I was wondering if I could come over today
@xanxiety: um sure jess, but you do know I have a girlfriend right
@jesssicabxoxo: yea that's the only reason I want to come over
@xanxiety: oh um okay. I'll send you the address
@jesssicabxoxo: okay see you soon :)

Jess and I decided to stay friends after we broke up. I'm kinda excited for her to meet Tessa. I think she will really like her.

Tessa's p.o.v
"Hey babe." Diego said walking into the room "yes." I replied. "My friend jess is coming over she wants to meet you." Diego said. Who is this  jess girl I asked myself. "Um alright, imma go get ready." I said while walking my way towards our room. I did my hair and make up and now I'm trying to look for something to wear. I finally found a white crop top and I put on my TB red shorts.

(Her outfit)

After I was all ready I heard a knock on the door

After I was all ready I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Diego yelled. I walk up from behind him and see this beautiful girl at our door. "oh my god is that her." The girl asked Diego smiling. "Yep that's my baby." Diego replied while giving my a kiss. "Hey I'm Tessa nice to meet you." I said while giving the girl a huge smile. Instead of saying hi back she came in for a hug. "Ahhh I can't believe ur dating this idiot!! Your so pretty!!! I'm Jessica by the way but you can call me jess." I love this girl already.

—————————————————————
VOTE AND COMMENT
hi ik this is trash. Okay bye :)