T W E N T Y F I V E

Recap:
"We're here!" Alissa said excited. One cause diego and I stopped making out and two cause we are about to turn up in this bitch! When we walk in I couldn't believe my eyes why did they have to come the same night as us.

Diego's p.o.v
I see Tessa freeze for a lil. I look her defection and see Jake fucking Paul. "Baby your okay." I say giving Tessa a hug. She digs her face into my jacket starting to tear up. "Baby I got you, please don't cry I hate seeing that beautiful face of yours with tear stains." I say trying to comfort her. Just my luck jake starts walking our way with the biggest smirk on his face. "Look who it is, the worlds biggest hoe and her wack ass boyfriend. How was rehab? Oh wait you could barely last 3 weeks." jake says coming closer to me and Tessa. Oh fuck no I ain't letting this pussy ass under my skin. "Shut yo ass up pussy." I reply with anger starting to rise up. "Or else what you bitch." Jake replies. "Or else I'll beat yo ass up right here right now." I say getting ready to punch that ugly ass smirk off his face. "No baby stop." Tessa says grabbing my arm as if that would help. "Awe look at your little hoe trying to stop you from punching me. Look my face is right here." He says patting his cheek. Next thing I see is tessa slapping his bitch ass across that face. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE CALLING ME A HOE AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING CUNT." Tessa yells. Woah that's my girlfriend. "Come on babe lets go" she says grabbing mine and Alissa's arms.

Next morning

Tessas p.o.v
I wake up in diegos arms not wanting to leave the bed this morning. Flash backs from last night start to slowly flood back into my head. "Good morning baby." I hear diegos beautiful voice echo through my head. "Good morning babe." I say giving him a kiss. Diego and I lay in bed taking about randomness and cuddling. "Baby I love." Diego says out of no were "and I love you way more babe." I tell him. "can you promise me you'll never leave me." I start to get confused on why he's talking about this. "I'll never leave you baby, is something wrong?" I ask dying to know the answer. "Um yeah of course I'm fine ." He replies. Knowing diego he'll never tell you what's up. I brush it off and get out of bed. I change into something cute and decide to order pancakes from Panera. As I wait for my food to come I hear someone yell in the bathroom. I run to the bathroom to check who it was knowing Alissa stayed the night.

Diego's p.o.v
After Tessa left the room I ran into the bathroom and started cutting my fucking arm. "WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING FUCK UP." I yell knowing I probably scared Tessa. I stop cutting knowing I'll go deeper and deeper if I don't tell tessa the truth. "Diego is that you." Tessa asked with that beautiful voice of hers. All I could do is ball my eyes out. If I tell her the truth she'll hate me till the day I die. "That's it im opening the door." Tessa yells through the other side. I quickly clean up my mess of blood and throw on my black hoodie I left in here yesterday. Once I finish putting it on tessa opens the door and runs up to me. "Baby whats wrong." She says grabbing my wrist I just cut. "Holy fuck let go." I yell at her. "Diego wtf is wrong with you?" She asks. It finally hit her. "Diego pull up your fucking hoodie." She demands. I slowly start lifting my hoodie to the point we're she sees all the self harm I've done to myself. "Why diego?" She whispers trying not the cry. "why would you do this to yourself? Baby please answer me." I had no words but to cry. "Diego please I need answers." She begs. "I-I-I'm s-so sorry t-tessa." is all I could choke out. "I cheated on you with t-tana I-I-im so sorry." I say knowing I'm losing her for the 3rd time in our relationship. "HOW COULD YOU. I THOUGHT YOU WERE OTHER HER. AND HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME." "n-no t-tessa I-i-i f-forced h-her." "DIEGO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS." "p-please tessa don't leave me, i need you, i love you, i can't live a day without you please I'm begging you." i say knowing I'm losing the love of my life. "im sorry diego were taking a break so please leave me alone and don't try to contact me." "No Tessa please." "We are over diego and this time for good...." and just like that those were the last words I heard from her.

———————————————
VOTE AND COMMENT HOES
(NOT EDITED)
woah they broke up for the 3rd time already. Maybe it's time for them both to move on?