S I X T E E N

Diego's p.o.v
Today Steven and I are goin to hit the studio. I stayed the night at Stevens house last night, so we just got in his car and we're off to the studio.

20 mins later
Steven and I finally made it to the studio, we greeted all the xanarchy members and it was Stevens turn to make some bangers. After Steven was done I decided why not make a collab song with him or whatever da fuck you call it.

I let Steve write his lyrics, then it was my turn to go into the booth. "She's so damn crazy, that's my baby" i sang. Y'all probably guessed it, the songs about Tessa. I know I'm not over her but she's probably over me, I mean did you see her insta she's already at party's, obviously she's over me. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the other way around, Tessa's the ones who supposed to be all sad and shit but instead it's me. You know what imma go to the club tonight wit the boys and have so fun if you know what I mean.

Tessa's p.o.v
Today the girls and I are going to just chill at my house. We were all watching Netflix till I got a text it was from pump,

Daddy pump 🤪: you free tonight
Baby girl ❤️😘: yes, why?
Daddy pump 🤪: want to come over later
Baby girl ❤️😘: yea of course!!
Daddy pump 🤪: okay see you soon baby
Baby girl ❤️😘: bye 😘
Daddy pump 🤪: bye ❤️

/////////////////////////////////////////

Diegos p.o.v
Steven and I just got out the studio, now we're goin to go eat some food, I remember when Tessa and i went to buy food she would get so excited cause that girl loves food. I really missed her.(I don't remember if I mentioned this but Diego and Tess were dating for 3 months sorry I didn't mention that earlier) We got to the restaurant and ordered our food. Steven and I were talkin till I saw her walk in. She had to come with him, outta all Guys in the world him. The one and only Tessa brooks and lil pump, what hurt me most was they were both holding hands. How is she over me already I asked myself?I snapped outta my thoughts when the lady called my name "diego" I went up to the counter , grabbed my food and sat down. They then called Steve and he sat down in front of me. (Steven bold diego regular)
"Sooo did you see her"
"Yes"
"Dude you gotta get over her, how bout we hit the club tonight"?
"Sure why not" that was plan anyways I thought in my head.

Lil pumps p.o.v
When Tess and I walked into the restaurant I felt her hand tense up a bit. But I ignored it and we both ordered our food. When I was done paying we waited for our names to be called up. Once we got our food Tess wanted to sit all the way at the back, weird I wonder why? I got up to get some napkins till I ran into my buddy Diego I haven't seen him in awhile, "yo wassup dude" I asked him (idfk how guys talk 💀"oh hi dude,are you here wit someone?" He asked me. Well that's weird "yea actually I'm here wit my soon to be girlfriend. He kinda just froze "oh um what's her name?" He asked. Why is he asking so many questions? "Oh here name is Tessa, tessa brooks" I replied. He just stood there with anger in his eyes "yo, um sorry dude Stevens waiting for me at our table." "Oh cool, could we maybe sit with you guys?" I asked "um sure" diego replied. I walked back to the table and told tess we're going to sit with my good friends. We were walking up to the table when I felt Tess tense up a bit again. I sat down right next to Steven, haven't talked to him in awhile, and why not let tess meet diego.

Tessas p.o.v
He had to sit next to Steven. Only seat left was next to diego. Great outta everyone in the world I had to run into him. We kinda just watched pump and Steven talk. Did I mention pump and I were holding hands the whole time. I finished my food and went to throw away my trash. Steven and pump decided we should all leave in Steve's car, great I was stuck in the back with Diego. I sat down and I could feel the tension between Diego and I. I decided to go on my phone for awhile, when I felt a hand on my thigh.

———————————————————————
VOTE AND COMMENT
[NOT EDITED]

um hi this is kinda short but whatever

The song at the top is the song diego and Steven made. Outta all songs on heartbreak soldiers "oh no" and "lies" are my 2 favorites ❤️

Anyways thoughts on diego and noah dating? I honestly don't really ship it but if he's happy I'm happy.💕

Okay bye now!!!!