4;

"What do you mean you guys haven't fucked yet?"

Yukina hid her face behind her hands. She was eating at a lunch table in the middle of the cafeteria with some of the people she made friends with from different departments at CCG.

"Holy shit, Yukina. You mean neither of you touched each other in the four months you've been living together?" A male asked with his mouth opened wide.
"Is this considered as abnormal here?" Yukina asked sheepishly.
"Girl, you should know that you would be eaten up by a ghoul any moment now. People here fuck around like bunnies." A woman stated and made Yukina's face pale.
"I don't think I would be able to handle that." Yukina whisper to herself as she shivered slightly. The male chuckled nervously as he was trying to put Yukina back into ease.
"Only Keiko does that. Don't worry about it. Still," the guy placed his hand under his chin in a thoughtful manner, "it's surprising nothing happened between you two. You don't know how many girls would kill to be in your place right now."
"Including me." Keiko sighed. "How do you not have the hots for him?"
"I mean he is kinda cute." Yukina muttered and then exhaled deeply. "But he doesn't seem that interested in me. Sure we'll have movie nights on the couch once or twice a month but he's never really home after work."
"Oh, so it's like you never have the chance to have sex with him is what you're saying." Keiko states as if it was a matter of fact. The guy slapped Keiko on the shoulder as he watched Yukina's face go beet red.
"Keiko! Watch that mouth of yours!"
"It's okay, Kaito." Yukina sheepishly smile. "I've been wanting to have sex with him but I don't know how to approach it."

And that is the moment Yukina had regret when she saw the shining stars in both of their eyes.

"Ugh. Should I even be doing this?" Yukina was disgruntled. She took another shot of whiskey and slammed the glass on the table. Her face was clearly flushed from the alcohol. She took off her sweater and wore only a pair of short shorts and a racer tank since she felt really hot.

It was a Friday night and this usually meant that Kishou would be out extra late patrolling the streets. She sighed as she looked at the time and saw that it was close to midnight. She got up to put the whiskey back in the cabinet and washed the shot glass out before heading to the couch. Kishou always made it back before she went to bed but she's a bit sleepy so she might end up falling asleep before he comes back.

Quietly, she heard the door open, quickly glancing over. She smiled weakly when she saw that it was Kishou with the same stoic expression that he always wore.

"Aren't you cold?" A slight scowl appeared on his face as he took off his jacket and placed it in the closet.
"I've been drinking..." Yukina muttered as she watched his tall figure walk over to her at the couch - towering over her. The scowl didn't disappear. Yukina could feel the piercing eyes going into her soul making her hold onto her breath.
"Don't throw up again."
"That was last week when I was really stressed!!" Yukina pouted. She looked up again when she heard a soft chuckle. Then she felt the couch sink down to the right of her as he sat down and loosen his tie. He placed one arm around Yukina's shoulder and the other was on the remote, flicking through the channels and stopping on a movie.
"I'll just wait until you fall asleep."
"Do you ever get tired?" Yukina peered over trying to make her cleavage become more prominent as she hugged her legs to her chest. Kishou looked down for a moment and paused - nothing changing in his expression. But he looked away and sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Today was more work than usual, but nothing I couldn't handle."
"Maybe you should go to bed first then." Yukina stayed but at the same time she leaned into his shoulder more. Kishou didn't budge and Yukina took in a deep breath, thinking to herself that this could be the chance she's been waiting for to fulfil her womanly needs.

She slowly looked up with her magenta eyes and lingered her fingertips just a millimeter above his thigh. Never breaking eye contact, her fingertips slowly made their way to his tie and gently pulled him down so that their lips can meet.

Once met, the kiss only intisfied. Moans from Yukina was heard filling in the room as Kishou used his hand to pull her face closer. The two continued with the kisses until Yukina have had enough and bit Kishou's bottom lip, causing a slight gasp from him.  Yukina took advantage of a slightly opened mouth and quickly slipped her tongue in - wrestling with his with a smirk on her lips. She could feel the heat building up in her bottom half of her body since she was waiting for a long for this. She didn't care if Kishou thought badly of her at the moment since this is something that she needed for a few months now.

Kishou broke away from the kiss and stared at the still flushed Yukina who was catching her breath from the intense moment. He quickly picked her up and made his way to his bedroom while Yukina continued on kissing his neck and gently sucking on his skin to mark some territory on his body. Kishou clicked his tongue when he felt his sweet spot being sucked on and he could feel the smirk growing bigger on Yukina's lips as he gently placed her on his bed. Yukina let go as she stared at the dark spot on his pale skin and smiled proudly. However, she frowned when glanced into his stern eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He paused before continuing in a soft murmur, "With me?"
"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this with you." Yukina whispered, planting a gentle kiss on his lips while wrapping her arms around his neck. Kishou kissed back gently as well, but got back up to loosen his tie a bit more and then unbutton his shirt.
"Get the condom out from the nightstand."

Yukina did as she was told and took out a condom from the nightstand. She widened her eyes by surprised. "Why do you have so many? Do you usually have girls up here?"
"Not just girls." Kishou whispered into her skin as he led a trail of kisses on her shoulder towards her neck.
"You're kidding, right?"
Kishou let out a low chuckle and pinned her wrists down below him with a gentle smile on his face. "Of course I am. But don't ruin the mood with your silly questions."

Yukina woke up to the sound of a phone alarm going off in the living room. Flickering her eyes open, she widen them as she saw the pale figure in front of her. No glasses. White hair. A sleeping male wrapping his arms around her. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. She quickly cover her face in embarrassment from what happened last night. It happened so fast and she couldn't ignore the fact that she was so horny that it felt great to have something again.

"Did you enjoy last night?"

Yukina glanced upwards and stared into the dark irises that belonged to Kishou. He made a gentle expression while he ran his slim fingers through her hair.

"I-it was okay." Yukina was so embarrassed to admit that it was one of the best times that she had in awhile. And yet in return, she heard a soft chuckle.
"You knocked out pretty quick after we finished though." Kishou pulled her in closer and kissed the crown of her head.
"I think we need to get up." Yukina shyly pushed him away and pulled the covers off her body but shivered. She looked on the floor and saw all their clothes sprawn around. She sighed and got up from the bed so that she can go ahead and shower.

As if reading her mind, Kishou spoke up, "Mind if I join you in the shower before I head out?"
Yukina turned back around with a confused look, "You're going out on patrol again?"
"We need to gather information on a certain ghoul. The one that we call Owl."
"Ah..." Yukina trailed off as she went into her room. "I heard a lot about Owl. It seems like big news around here." She grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to see that Kishou was already warming up the water.
"That's because it has taken many of our own members." Kishou trailed off and placed his glasses aside before stepping into the shower. He smiled gently once again as he glanced over to Yukina, "You coming in? It's the right temperature."
"Maybe for you." Yukina laughed gently as she walked in.