• Chapter 1.12 •

Our Bella

Walking down the stairs of the house, Vanessa was excited to say the least

Walking down the stairs of the house, Vanessa was excited to say the least. She was so happy that she was bouncing off the walls, Jasper taking in her mood as he chuckled. "You seem to be happy." He teased while the girl smiled over him.

"You have no idea." She told her brother, looking over Edward who was putting on a jacket as she looked back to Jasper.

"I think I have an idea. Empathic remember." He reminded her while she rolled her eyes.

"I know, Jasper. You never let me forget." She teased, punching his arm while he stopped smiling and hissed, forgetting how strong she is.

"Ow." He hissed, Alice coming to his side.

"Vanessa, don't break my boyfriend." She warned teasingly, kissing Jasper's cheek and Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"She will break Bella sometime." She smirked while Vanessa growled lowly while glaring over the blonde.

"Shut up, Rosalie. You were never in the conversation." She hissed, Edward quickly stepping in as he wrapped his arm around the girl's waist.

"Rose, you need to just watch what you say..." he paused and then rolled his eyes. "And what you think." He told her, the light brunette glared.

"You are fucking lucky that I can't read your mind or I would- -"

"Vanessa, breathe." Carlisle stated, looking to the girl while she did as she was told and felt ten times better as the weight was lifted from her chest.

"I'm fine. I'm good." She muttered, taking a step away while she was shaking, looking at her hand, feeling her inner self fight against her. She felt a hand take her shaking one while she furrowed her eyebrows. "I hate this." She told Edward, knowing it was him from the instant he walked behind her.

He kissed her neck tenderly, the woman not fazed. "Are you sure you're up for today? You've been angry a lot more." He told her while she sighed.

"I won't lose control. I got it." She told him honestly, remembering her times of breaking her diet and she stopped her shaking while he smiled at her.

"Good, because I would hate for Bella to not see you today." He told her as she chuckled.

"You would have to chain me up for me to not see her." She told him honestly, pulling him close while allowing her lips to touch his own softly. He felt the electricity flow through this soft touch as she smirked. "I love you." She whispered, kissing him roughly as he smirked, placing his hands over her hips and massaging them roughly.