• Chapter 1.5 •

Love

Vanessa held tightly onto Edward, the sun filled day allowed the two to just stay in their bed and the room was filled with giggles and moans

Vanessa held tightly onto Edward, the sun filled day allowed the two to just stay in their bed and the room was filled with giggles and moans. The woman looked into Edward's eyes, touching his cheek softly as he felt her delicate touch send shivers down his spine. She kissed his nose, smiling as he smirked, starting to kiss her cheek and going down to her neck and then her chest.

She took a moment to twirl her fingers into his hair, tugging slightly as she felt him move down towards her stomach. She furrowed her eyebrows when she stopped to think. "Do you think Bella will figure us out?" She asked, feeling Edward stop his movement as he looked up at her with a confused look.

"You're thinking about Bella when I'm trying to make love to you?" He asked, the woman rolling her eyes and flipping the two over so she could wrap her legs around him.

"I'm just thinking about if she does figure us out, what are you going to do? Because I'm all in for Bella still being here. With us." She told him, taking his hands into her own and holding them above his head.

Edward couldn't get out of her hold, the girl smirking over him. "She won't be anything for us." Edward told her, trying to remind the woman that she was human.

Vanessa sighed, looking over the man as she kissed his lips. "I love you, dearly, but could you at least give it a try." She whispered, placing her face into his neck while giving it light pecks.

He sighed, grabbing the girl's face and lifting it up so the sun hit her face. Her skin glowed like diamonds shimmering in light, her eyes gleamed with excitement and love, her lips were slightly puckered from his kisses and he knew from that moment that he could stare at her forever if he had to.

The woman was waiting for him to answer, the man nodding his head. "Fine, fine. I will see what I can do." He told the woman, the girl smiling as she let go of him and kissed him happily.

He laughed at her enthusiasm, taking a moment to kiss her back and then pulled away. "Come on, let's get ready." He muttered and the girl smiled, getting off him and putting some clothes on, getting ready to watch over the girl.

<><><>

Bella has been on Edward's and Vanessa's mind all day, the two being able to watch her as she exited from a book store and headed towards a group of drunk boys as Vanessa looked to her husband. "You need to get the car." She told him, him nodding his head with no emotion as the woman quickly went over towards the group of men.

"Hey, gentlemen!" She yelled, making herself known as she smirked. "Why don't you come over here?" She asked in a flirtatious tone. She knew at this moment, she was going to get yelled at, but she didn't care as the boys all gave out wolffish grins and whistled.