Makeover, Move Over

Start from the beginning

" the only thing killing right now is your breath Tia". I joked and we laughed.

This felt good. I finally was beginning to feel like I had made my first ever friend's and I was enjoying the girly bonding more than I thought I would.

The laughter seized and thing's got serious again. "Have you never been kissed for real?" .

I shook my head yes. "That changes tonight girl". Both declared.

I don't know why I said what I said next but I did. "It was Aiden. Aiden bit me".

" Oh no". Alice groaned as Tia smiled still too new to the family to understand the dangers in this.

"Please be careful girl". Alice pleaded.

I could see the confusion on Tia's face so I explained. "Aiden an I could never be. He's from another strong family. It's not possible for these two families to merge. If they did it could end our Empire as well as his. I'm a Harper, he a Marietta. We would have to leave our families and our titles behind if we did and that's just not possible. He can't know my families secrets and same for me. Pape, Dem and the other men would kill him to ensure our secrets stay safe".

"What's so bad about sharing the secrets?" Tia asked.

" if he knew our secrets his family could use it against us and vice versa. Or if he didn't reveal the secrets to his family they may view him as a traitor. Same for me but it's nothing to worry about. Aiden had no interest in me whatsoever. We practically hate each other and he's not into girls like me, he said so himself. Honestly we were fighting when the bites occurred. They are definitely not claim marks".

Both women remained quiet until Tia snapped her fingers. "Okay, let's get this dress on".

Tia removed a tiny, black leather dress from her closet and fear gripped me. Never had I wore something like this nor heels but I pulled it off like a natural. When I finally viewed myself in the mirror I didn't recognize the woman staring back at me. I finally saw the power my looks held, I just had to learn how to use it.

Before we left I stopped by my home to get my dagger. I'll never leave home without it. My mom's face lit up when she saw me. "You are beautiful baby."

Pape stood up. "You're not wearing that out of here." .

"Cole, simmer down. Isn't our daughter gorgeous" .

"She's always has been but she can be just as gorgeous in her sweats."

" Bye Pape". I called over my shoulder rushing out before he chained me up.

"Don't make me murder anyone Mizery. And no boy's near you". I heard him call.

We arrived at the club where the other's were waiting. I walked in with my head up and my lips tilted in a smile. The girl's were right, I caught many men checking me out and it felt good. For the first time ever I felt pretty and desired. When we made it to where the other's were waiting they stated at me stunned. "Fuck". CJ growled. "Mizery, don't make me show my ass tonight. Stay away from the guy's. Pape has already contacted me about this".

Before CJ could continue a guy approached me and asked me to dance. Immediately CJ, Heir and Sire stood in front of me and made the guy leave. "Stop. I'm here to have fun". I growled.

That's when I spotted Aiden in the corner. "Why's he here?" I asked annoyed.

" he's in town so we invited him". Heir said.

I watched as he flirted with some girl. He trailed his hand down her side as they laughed and talked. Suddenly he looked up and saw me standing with the other's. My craziness must have taken over because it looked like he looked me up and down and held my face for several long seconds. I broke the stare by turning around giving him my back. Moment's later Aiden came over to me and laughed. "Obviously you haven't done your laundry lately. That explains why you're wearing this. You look ridiculous" .

That stung. Sneering I walked off and made my way to the bathroom. I was looking at myself in the mirror thinking of going home and washing the makeup off and rip the dress off when the door swung open harshly. "Don't you dare let that assbag do this to you". Tia hissed.

" He wants you to feel like this but it's a lie. He's just worried another guy may look at you do he's trying to make you feel bad about your new look so you'll change". Alice insisted but I knew that wasn't true. Aiden meant every word he said to me and it hurt.

The girl's tried to pump me back up and eventually it worked. This time I didn't join the other's. Instead I went to the bar and ordered a drink. Soon I was flanked by three different men, each competing for my attention. They continued to supply me with drinks, make me laugh and flirt. The one who stood behind me inched closer and feeling a bit tipsy, I leaned back into him and tilted my head up to look at him. "Would you believe me if I told you that I've never been kissed?" . I giggled.

He smiled and said. "We can fix that right now".