Makeover, Move Over

Beginne am Anfang

Going toward the door I said. "I'll come over after dinner. Is there anything I should do in the meantime to prepare myself?"

Excitement filled Tia's face. Naturally it would, she was doing what she loved. "Just shower, wash your hair and go have a mani and a pedi. Wouldn't hurt to get a was job either".

I only nodded and inwardly cringed at what I was about to go through to try and grab a man's attention. "Oh and Mizery, have your nails painted red. I already have the perfect dress in mind for you. The red will pop".

" Dress? " I asked unsure.

"Dress". Tia confirmed with a smile.

For the remainder of the day I was plucked, waxed, clipped and painted. I'd never felt so out of place in my life. As for waxing, I just may add that to my list of ways to torture someone. No joke, that mess hurt. I arrived at Heirs place after dinner where Tia and Alice were already waiting on me. Tia had sent Heir off so we could make this a girl thing as she called it.

First Tia put rollers in my hair and begin on my face. Once my hair and make-up was complete Tia told me to strip. "No". I said sternly.

" come on Mizery. We are all girl's here. It's time to put the dress on". Tia coaxed.

Hesitantly, I slipped from my oversize sweat shirt and jogging pants. "Bra and panties too". Tia demanded.

Giving her a death glare I snarled. "I'll cut you".

To my surprise both girl's laughed. Normally they coward at my threats but not this time. Feeling somewhat of a bonding moment going on, I surprised myself by laughing with them. This laugh was a real laugh, deep and hearty...genuine.

Tia tossed me a handful of silky, lacy strings. "What the hell is this?"

" your new panties sweetie". The girls chuckled.

As nervously stepped into them as Tia said. "I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable Mizery but your body is banging. You should show it off more and stop hiding under all those clothes".

" she's right Mizery". Alice chimed in. "Your absolutely gorgeous. Wait until you see yourself" .

These girl's didn't realize how hearing those word's meant so much to me. Before I could respond Tia gasped. "Oh my God Mizery. Who did this? Who is he?"

The girls had spotted the bite marks that Aiden left behind. Quickly I covered them with my hands. "It's no one".

" don't give us that". Tia pressured.

"Exactly. We both know what those marks mean. Who claimed you?" Alice inquired.

" no one has claimed me". I insisted. "It was a fight".

" Um-hmmm". Both girl's hummer giving me a knowing look.

"It's true. I've never even had sex much less kissed someone. I mean look at me. I'm ugly. No one wants me". I assured them.

" Mizery don't say those thing's. Your stunning. Why would you feel that way? " Alice asked.

I only looked at the floor and shrugged. Tia took my hands into hers. "Baby you are smoking. If you don't believe me wait until we go out tonight. Men are going to go crazy over you. Now with that said let me say this. I hope you're not doing this to gain any particular man's attention. If he can't see the beauty you are without all this make up and junk, well he doesn't deserve you and I already don't like him. In fact I'll beat his ass".

Alice and I both busted out in laughter. Tia was the calmest of us all and it took a lot to provoke her. "What? I can kill too". Tia said somewhat hurt.