"Going so quick?"

"Shut up, we never speak of what we did. Ever."

"Come on, why not?" I finished putting my shoes on and left, without answering. I walked down the stairs and bumped into Joe again.

"Had fun last night?"

"What?"

"You got so wasted last night."

"Oh yeah.. Anyway, I'm going to go.. See you at school."

"Need a ride?"

"No I'm fine, bye!" I ran around the house like a madwoman just trying to get to the door. I jumped over many people who were passed out, lots of vomit and empty bottles of alcohol. I opened the door and whizzed out.

***

I was lost. Completely lost and my phone had died. How am I supposed to ask for help?!

"There you are Abi!"

I turned around and saw a car, Tony's car. "Oh my gosh Tony! Am I glad to see you! I'm lost."

"I can tell. Come on, hop in." I hopped in and we drove in the opposite direction. "What happened last night? I never saw you after you got pulled down the table by someone."

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Everything is just a blur."

"You got really wasted then didn't you?"

"Yep. So what did you get up to?"

"Got wasted and went home at 4am. I thought you'd be home but you weren't and then dad woke up as I got home and wondered where you were. I didn't know and he said to look for you as soon as. Tried calling you but you never answered. But I called around and Alex said you'd just left so I came looking around for you."

"Oh. Uh, my phone died. So yeah."

"Alright." Oh yeah, our dad was aware we were off to a party. We've been to many parties and he's been fine with it. He just didn't like us throwing one ourselves. He knew about last night. He wouldn't get too worked up if we didn't come home because he knew we'd be crashing at our friends place or something. What would get him worried however is if one came home and the other didn't. Like last night.

***

Monday.

"Hi guys, um, Sand I'm just borrowing you for a sec. We'll be back." I smiled at my new found friends and dragged Sandra away.

"What's up Abi? Oh wait, is it about the party? Oh my gosh, tell me everything!"

"Uh well I got drunk. And well I maybe had a bit of.. I don't know. I did something I'm ashamed of.."

"Oh my gosh! Did you sleep with someone?!"

"Shh!! Yes, I did.."

"Who?"

"Uh, one guess?"

"Oh my.. Is it.."

"Please don't say his name."

"It is?!"

"Yeah.."

"What?! I-"

"Before you tell me the whole 'I told you to stay away from him', I got drunk and slept with him.. I feel ashamed because I'm not that type of person.."

"I think he likes you."

"Where the hell did you get that idea from?!" She must be crazy, we only slept together! That doesn't mean anything.

"Well for one thing, he's staring at you right now." I looked around and saw that he was indeed staring at me, or in our direction..

"That doesn't mean anything.." He's probably thinking how he could hold this against me..

"Well okay, but seriously Ab, you guys would make an epic couple!"

"No we won't.. Besides he's probably staring because he knows he has something against me and can use to blackmail me. Also, there's the fact we've only known each other for a week!"

"No, don't think that! Come on, think and imagine this.. The bad boy and the bad girl dating. Amazing! Anyway, who cares if you just met?"

"Bad girl?"

"Yeah, you've got the reputation of the bad girl. But between you and I, I think you're more badass than Alex."

"Oh uh thanks."

"He won't like that you're more badass than him.. Everyone kind of thinks it though..."

"Oh. Uh.. Anyways come on let's go.. I just had to get it off my chest. I felt as if it was eating me alive!"

"Aw don't feel that way. Anyways come on break is going to be over soon."

We went back to our group of friends and chatted until our next lesson, which was at the end of break. Such fun times.