When A blessing Comes, A Curse Is Trailing Behind It,

*Unknown*

"How could you do this to me,Reneta?" I laughed as my cousin Reneta rolled her eyes. Alexis looked hopeless tied up to an old chair in a old Twinkie factory.

"Shyla, go get the gas," I nodded and got it, gave it to Ren and sat watching her torture the bitch. Lastly, A single shot to the head.

"Wait wait! Don't please!" I shot at her with a smile , I took a match and threw it on her. We cleaned of all sources that we were there , left a little bit of other sources and left Alexis burned.

"Yo! Let's go!" I yelled as we walked out the door. We got in my car and headed down the block, to a payphone. I got out and put money in ready to lie my ass off.

"911 what's your emergency?" I started to act concerned.

"Excuse me? Umm I was driving down Stanton street when I heard screaming in that old factory! Could you please check that out," I hung up, not having time for questions. I walked back to the car, getting in.

"You done?" Ren asked as I sat.

"Yep, Carianna ain't gonna know what hit her," I started to drive down the road with a smirk.

*Carianna*

"Come on Miss Canes! Push!" I heard a baby crying and I smiled, letting go off King's hand. "Wait,another head!" I pushed over and over until I heard another cry.

" One boy and a girl!" Another nurse said, cleaning them off. "Any names?" I looked at King, he smiled.

"I'll take the boy," I laughed as he picked him up as well I take the girl. "You first," I rolled my eyes.

"I'll name her Jasmine Le'Ariea Jackson," she smiled up at me and I felt tears falling down my face.

"This lil nigga gonna be Jayden King Jackson," I heard heavy foot steps then two cops busted into the room .

"Carianna Canes?" One asked as he looked at me. I nodded, one came up and cuffed me to the hospital bed. "Carianna Cane you are under arrest for murder Alexandria Merendez......." My mouth dropped as he told me my rights.

"Sir please exit the room," they pushed King and our children out the door.

"Baby, I'll get you out!" King yelled as the door closed

Reneta on the side>>>>>>