Those Rare Days,

*Carianna*

"What you wanna do today, baby boy?" I asked Isaiah as I smiled. This was one of those very rare days I could spend time with him and we were both excited. He smiled and put one of his little fingers to his chin, in playful thought.

"Hmmmm," he looked down and quickly looked back up. "Could I get to new shoes?" He asked as I looked down at his run down Jordons. I nodded. "Well let's go, before all the good ones are gone," He started to pull me out the door and to the bus stop. He was so excited just to go to a mall. When the bus pulled up we got on and he ran to the back of the bus. "Cari! Back here!" He yelled as he pointed to a place next to him.

I sat there and we rode the bus quietly , except for the times he pointed out places he wanted to go after the mall. I just laughed as we got off the bus and walked into the Los Angeles Mall.

"Look Cari," he dragged me into a store and to a pair of shoes he wanted. "I want these! Can I get 'em pleeeeaaaaassssseee!" I looked at the blue, green, and black Jordons and looked for a worker.

"Do you need help?" I looked at the footlocker employee and nodded as I picked up a pair of purple and black Jordan's for my self. I gave him our sizes and went to the register. "Okay, that will be $220.00" (random number) I dug in my pockets and gave him the money, but he gave my receipt already.

"You didn't take the money," I said as I gave him a confused look .

"I got you , ma" I gave him a look like 'oh really'

"I don't need you to pay for me,"

"I wanted to so that maybe you could give me yo number," he looked nervous as I smiled. He was pretty cute, he not on King' s level, but he cute. He's got short brown curly hair, hazel eyes, mad tall, and hella tats.

"I don't know about that,"

"Cari, hurry up. I'm hungry over here," I laughed and gave him my number and walked to the door.

"I'm Marcus, by the way!" He yelled on our way out.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked him as we walked to the food court.

"Panda Express, please," I walked him to a table and sat him down. I walked to Panda Express getting our usual, Orange chicken with fried rice. As it was being made, I looked behind me and looked at Isaiah, he waved. I laughed, got our food and paid.

I sat at the table, gave him his food ,opened mine, and dug in.

So Good!

"How's school?" I asked

"Welll," I laugh "We had a magician come to the school,"

" oh really, that's cool,"

"Not really, he was really old and told us everything he was doing, even the "magic" part," I laughed as he did the quotation marks with his fingers.

"Well, what else?"

"Umm this girl Amber said that I was a cutie," I rose my left eyebrow as I ate a piece of chicken.

"You like her?"

"Not at all, she so creepy," I giggled "Like the guys mommy bring home," he whipped his mouth with a napkin and continued. "AND she like eight " I ignored the part about our mom and focused on the Amber girl.

"Really?" I ask as I laughed at the look he gave me.

"Yeah, my girlfriend do NOT like me talking to her anyway," He got up and threw his food away

and came back.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah!" He lighted up so quick. "Her name is Aaliyah and she's six!" He exclaimed

"mmmm, she nice?"

"Yeah, she shares her lunch with me," I shook my head and threw my food away.

"Awww isn't that sweet," He laughed and he turned a light pink in his cheeks.

"Shut up!" We laughed and he rolled his eyes. I love my little brother, he is my heart.

I Love These Days!

Isaiah on the side >>>>>>>>