Don't Let Me Go,

*Andre*

"Please, Liyah!" I begged her not to cry, my baby mama has to take her for the weekend and she don't want to go.

"No! I not wanna!" She yelled as Sat on the couch and pouted. There was a knock at the door and Liyah ran somewhere in the house. I opened the door to Trish trifling ass as she popped her gum and shit.

"Where she at?" She walked in my house with her fake Gucci bag.

"She don't wanna go, she hiding," I said and sat down.

"Aaliyah Le'Shai Mounts get yo'ass out here to' I come and find you!" Trish yelled although my house. I watched her, thinking 'what the hell I see in her?' Trish was always annoying or drunk! I don't know what was wrong with me.

"Nooooo! I stay here! You no take me!" Liyah screamed with her high pitched voice.

"Lil girl, don't make come up there!" Trish yelled back at Liyah.

"Are you seriously arguing with a six year old?" I asked in disbelief.

"Shut the hell up, Dre!" She screamed. Trish walked upstairs to Liyah and grabbed her as I stood up.

"Let me go, let me go! I not wanna go! " Liyah was screaming loud as hell, you could hear an echo. "Daddy! Help me, I don't want them to hurt me!" I rose my eyebrow.

"Who is 'them'?" I asked

"You know our Liyah, quite the imagination," she chuckled nervously as she scratched the back of her head. Liyah was on the floor in a ball, crying.

"What the hell did you do to my daughter?" I yelled, as I pushed her against the wall.

"Yo, Tonya! Where my little Liyah at?" A nigga came in and licked his lips at Liyah. I pulled my gun out and shot him in the head twice! I pulled my phone out and got some people to come and take the body.

"What you do to my daughter?"

"It wasn't my fault! I met Ryan a couple months ago and I just wanted someone to love me! When he met Aaliyah he instantly loved her! " She paused to catch her breathe "he said if I would let him have fun with Liyah he would love me forever! After one time with him it became more with him and his friends. He got paid for threesomes and shit like that. I asked why he would want her........and not me. You know what he said to me?" I rolled my eyes and slammed her against the wall a second time."He said 'Ain't nothing like tight, young pussy," I shot her in the chest just as my people got here.

"Clean this up," I took Liyah, who was still in her ball, upstairs into her room. I held her tight and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry, sweetie,"

"Don't Let me go," she sniffed and fell asleep.

Andre on the side>>>>>>