The Fuck You Thought this was?

*Carianna*

"Bitch! Don't get yo ass beat in front of yo lil friends!" I said, this bitch had me pissed off. Who the fuck is you? You ion know me to say some BS like that!

"Come on den, sloppy ass hoe!" I dropped my bag and got into her face.

"You sure you wanna lock wit me?!" Then her hand came up and she punched me in the face. I instantly wrapped my hands in her hair and started to punch this Popeye looking ass hoe like she was my mom and dad. I had so much hate in my body, I took most of it out on her.

"Don't put go's motha' fuckin' hands on me, bitch! Fuck you thought dis was? Suck my damn strap on and keep it pushing , ya nasty ass Thot," I felt myself being pulled off her and saw I fucked this dumb bitch up.

"Yo, Carianna calm the fuck down!" I heard King dumb ass and he made me even more pissed. I elbowed this nigga in the face twice, but he wouldn't let me go. He took me to the hall way and set me down. "Damn you done fucked up my nose," he held his nose and doubled over. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms cross my chest. I heard him laugh and I looked at him. "Haha you said she could suck on yo strap on!" He continued to laugh as I just stood there.

"Childish ass," I shook my head.

*That Night*

"Oohhh how yo parents let you out after you got three weeks detention?" Jai asked as we got ready at her house with Isaiah downstairs, sleep. They dont know that my parents don't give a fuck about me and Isaiah.

"Girl, I snuck out," I lied through my damn teeth.

Jai on the side>>>>>>