Turn Down For What?! Part two

*Carianna*

"Bitch!" Was all Alexis said before she charged at the girl. Let me tell you now, Alexis can't fight, AT ALL. As soon as she got her first punch in , the girl tripped her and started to stomp on Alexis with her black Red Bottoms.

All you heard was "damn"

"Oh shit!"

"She gettin' that ass towed!"

I heard a loud ass crack and I think it was Alexis' nose. Smh she should've walked away.

Drew finally got ole girl off Alexis and she was fucked up while Drew' s girl looked like she just walked out her house.

"Omg, Lexi!" Here came the Brats off K.M crew laps. I saw King looking at me. I rolled my eyes and just looked at Alexis. I felt arms wrap around me and by the way he smelled I knew who it was.

"What happened?" He asked

"She got stomped tf out!" Jai answered for me as KC came out the house with Jessica.

"Damn, her face is covered in blood," Marcus stated and I nodded.

"Sure is," I agreed and we walked back into the house. The music got turned up again, me and Marcus did too.

Yiken came on and I started to yike on him. He go hard fast as hell, shit looked like it hurt. I saw Rodney and Val, but Jai got right back on the wall.

"I'll be back," I said, I went and grabbed Jai's hand. I lead her to the floor with me and we both started yiking on Marcus.

There was a circle around us, just watching us until the song stopped. I walked outside to get some air and got another drink, they was good asf.

"I see you havin' a good time," I heard King come from behind me.

"Until now, yeah I have," I shot back

"Who the nigga you wit?"

"Don't worry about it," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gon' worry bout cuz my girl keep dry fuckin' some nigga!" He yelled, he was lucky we were the only ones out here.

"I ain't your girl, remember?" He laughed

"Since you walked into my trap you been mine! Carianna your mine, no body elses!" I turned around and faced him.

"I can't dance with a guy, but you can have ramdoms suck yo dick," I said "that don't sound fair to me,"

"You the only one I want and I got," I ain't believe that, "it should be same for you,"

"Right!" I said with my voice filled with sarcasm.

"Since you don't believe I'm serious, how bout you go out with me. Next Satuday," I cracked a smile a little bit.

"But I gotta work that night," he laughed again

"I'm yo boss, you got the night off. I'll pick you up at 7:00," he walked away, back into the house and I followed.

Rodney on the side>>>>>>>