We're Done with You!

*Carianna*

"Where is Lexis at?" Jai asked as we sat at our normal lunch table.

"There she go, but with the Brats," Val laughed as she ate a fry.

You know how the brat dolls had small bodies and big ass heads? Well that's Reneta, Bria, Jessica and GiGi aka The Brat Dolls (lifesized).

"Ewww why she wit dem two dolla hoes" I laughed, Jai stupid. Alexis walked by us with the Brats and glared at us.

"I know that bitch ain't!" Val said about to stand up, but we pulled her down.

"See dis why Chris Brown keep sayin we ain't loyal!" We all laughed. I saw Alexis point at us and said some slick shit. The Brats laughed at what she said and before I knew it Val crazy ass had went over there. I looked at Jai and she shrugged. We watched until GiGi bum ass got up and into Val's face.

"Bitch, yo ass got 2 seconds to sit yo five dolls ass down fo' I make change!" Jai and I started to laugh.

"Valerie, stop embarrassing yo self and sit down. Urgh your so ghetto!" Alexis said as she rolled her eyes.

"Just yesterday you was acting just like me!" Val eyes flamed with anger as I just shook my head.

"Lets go," Me and Jai got up and walked to the Brat table. We stood right beside Val and laugh.

"The hell you laughing at?" Reneta said as she looked at me.

Valerie on the side>>>>>>>