I wish

SWEARING AHEAD!

*Jimin's pov*

*TIME SKIP TO LAST 15 MINUTES OF CLASS*

I sat there in my desk waiting for the bell to ring. I couldn't stop thinking about what I wrote.

AAAHHHH WHY AM I SO CRINGY??????

Whatever.

I don't care (i do)

Well after a while I stopped thinking about that and I paid my attention to Yoongi.

I stared at him from the row across from my right. I noticed that he fell asleep.

I could literally stare at his face for hours. His milky skin, his gummy smile, his cute eyes, his fluffy brown hair, and his pink lips.

I wish I knew how his lips would feel like on mine.

How would it feel like if he cuddles me.

Plays with my hair.

Kisses me.

AAHHH STOP THINKING JIMIN

I sat there with my face heating up. Hiding my smile with my sweater paws.

I started to frown.

Those things probably won't happen.

Ever.

I'm so stupid.

oh, the bell rang.

Yoongi woke up.

He pouted a little and got his things ready to go to English (which is the room across from us).

I quickly got up and followed him out.

Yoongi stood near the hallway wall waiting for the crowd of students to pass by.

I stood in front of my 8th period class waiting for him to cross.

Why am I like this.

"YOONGI!!" I turned to see Hoseok run up to him.

"LOOK I GOT AN 80 ON THE MATH TEST!!!" He said pointing at the paper in his hand.

Yoongi looked happy.

"It's better than the 50 you got last time." Yoongi said laughing and teasing Hoseok.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm happy and you can't take it away from me." Hoseok said sticking his tongue out and flashing a smile.

"I know, I'm proud of you." he said rustling Hoseok's hair and flashing a gummy smile.

"COME ON!" Hoseok said.

And I watched Yoongi walk Hoseok to his next class.

Aish Jimin you're doing it again.

What did you expect?

They're a couple after all.

I sighed "I feel like shit." I mumbled.

"Whatcha say?" Tae said putting his arm around me.

"Nothing" I responded.

"You okay? You look sad, and You were literally standing there for like an hour" He said smiling.

"I was just daydreaming" I pouted.

"I know you're lying to me but I know I won't get an answer from you." He said looking serious.

I was a little shocked.

"Welp, I have to go" he said walking away.

"JUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN TALK TO ME JIMIN!!!" He screamed as he ran off.

His scream brought some looks to me.

"Aish, idiot." I said storming into English.

What did I do to get a friend like you.