Police

Erika
When the girls finished, I ran over to them and hugged them all tight. We then ran off to the side to let the boys play. In the end, our team won, 7-26. I saw some of the girls run up to some of the boys and jump up, hugging them tight, and kissing them. I was in shock. Courtney, Sasha, Nicole, Kelley, Lauren and Mindy all came back, blushing.

E- When did this happen?! *smirking*
Co- Yesterday
E- Only yesterday?
S- Yeah
N- They asked us all out at the same time
K- It was soooo cute!
Lo- Cutest think ever!

The girls all giggled and they all walked away with the boys. I rolled my eyes as I was smiling and everyone left. As I was clearing up my things, I felt someone turn me around. I saw Liam smirking.

E- I said leave me alone!
Li- Shut the fuck up! Lets go!
E- Get away from me!
Li- Lets Do it here then

Liam started to attempt to rip off my shirt, he got it off but then he was knocked to the ground. I saw Jake, the football coach, punching the shit out of him! Soon enough, Liam got up, dizzily and ran away. Jake turned to me and I hugged him.

J- Are you ok?
E- I think so, also thank you so much
J- No problem, who exactly is he?
E- It's Liam, my abusive ex, he has broken my wrist and gave me multiple cuts and bruises

Jake pulled back.

J- Have you informed the police?
E- Not yet
J- Erika, come with me

I nodded and picked up my stuff. We started walking to the parking lot and Jake got in his car.

J- Jump in
E- Fine

I got in the passengers seat and Jake started driving. We soon pulled up at the police station, I looked at Jake sacred, he put his hand on my thigh.

J- It's alright

When he took his hand off my knee, I shivered, I immediately turned cold. We got out and walked into the station. We were taken to a room with an officer and explained the whole story. We were told that they would arrest him immediately and that we could leave, so we did. Jake drove me back to my house and I insisted to let him stay because it was so late. We walked in and I changed in my room while Jake changed in the downstairs bathroom.

 We walked in and I changed in my room while Jake changed in the downstairs bathroom

I walked downstairs and saw Jake in just joggers. He was sitting on the sofa, on his phone. He had these perfectly shaped abs, a fucking 6 pack! Anyway, he then turned around and smiled.

J- Hey
E- Hey

I walked over and sat on the sofa with him. We watched some Netflix and laughed a lot. We put on me before you and at one point Jake said something that made my day better.

(496 words)