The Game

Skip to the Game

Erika
Today was the day, the day that the footballers play and the cheerleaders preform for our school. I jumped out of bed and had a shower and then I got into my uniform.

 I jumped out of bed and had a shower and then I got into my uniform

With my coach jacket. I ran downstairs and made myself some breakfast and my coffee and when I finished, I washed that, grabbed my things and rushed to school. I didn't have time to go around the school so I had to go through the school. As I was, lots of boys were cat calling me and then I saw my ex. I kept walking until he grabbed my arm.

E- I said leave me alone!
Li- Baby you didn't give me what I wanted
E- Like I give a fuck!

He squeeze my wrist harder and it went purple. Then he was pulled off of me. I looked up and saw a few boys from the football team. He then ran off and I thanked the boys. I ran down and into the girls locker rooms and I saw them all getting ready.

E- Hey girls!
Girls- Hey coach
Co- Why you in here?
E- I had no time

I was holding my wrist the whole time and Sasha, one of the girls, came up to me.

S- Whats wrong with your wrist?
E- I'm fine
S- Coach?
E- Fine, my ex was abusive and I saw him again today and he hurt me
Girls- Oh

They all came over and hugged me. I hugged back and then I remembered I brought my brace. When we pulled back, I went into my bag and pulled it out, putting it on. We all walked out and I saw the football team too. We started practicing and the routine turned out really good.

E- Ok! Great job guys! Courtney, just remember, point those toes doing your Ariel, look

I did my Ariel and the Courtney tried.

E- That's it! Other that that, you girls are good to go, now! One more practice

They did it once more and when they finished, I wasn't the only one who gave them a round of applause. I turned and saw the football team, and their coach. Damn, he is cute.

J- Great job girls
Girls- Thanks!
Boys- Wow
Girls- *giggles*

The girls came down from their formations and they walked over to the bleachers with the boys, while me and the football coach stayed in the same spot.

J- You really push your girls I see
E- I mean, I try not to push them too hard but, yeah
J- But Yeah *smiles*
E- But Yeah *giggles* the boys are doing good
J- You saw?
E- Yeah, I watched a little the other day
J- I think they'll do it
E- That's Good

We talked for a little bit and then it was time to get ready. I took the girls in and gave them their uniforms.

As they all finished getting ready, we realised the time

As they all finished getting ready, we realised the time. I ran out and waited on them getting called. When they were called they all took their positions on the field and the music started.

(528 words)