"Harry, how did this happen? We were safe, weren't we?" I shook my head.

"I think you know how it happened; it's biology. But we didn't use protection, and you sorta, came in me. You were too into it I guess. I was too. I'm sorry," I could sense Louis freaking out.

"Don't hate me," I mumbled, tears dripping to the floor. "This is not how I wanted this t-to happen," I sniffled. "Your dad is trying to kill me, and now I'm having your baby. What timing,"

"Harry, look at me," I slowly looked at Louis' face. He stood up and just hugged me. "I love you," he looked up at my face and kissed my lips for a second. "Listen. I want to have this baby with you. My father won't find out. I swear. This is my child too, and if he comes even within 300 feet from us, I will hurt him. I don't care that he's my father," those words made my heart flutter a little. I felt way better but still felt like this wasn't a good idea. "We'll get through this. Together,"

"I—"

"Daddy! Louis!" Jamie shouted.

"We'll talk later, okay? I'm not mad," he pecked my lips and took my hands, walking to our children.

"I'm gonna go upstairs," I told Louis. "Finish the food you made me," he gave a weak smile and nodded. I headed up and just laid in bed, not drinking my cold coffee.

I let out a small whimper, my cat side coming out a little bit. Sometimes I couldn't control those instincts, which is natural obviously. My ears stayed back and I just couldn't stop thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong with this child. I lifted my shirt and placed my hand on my stomach.

"Hi sweetie," I said. "there's a lot going on right now. This is a hard time for your dad and myself. But we'll figure it out. Okay? I just met you, but I love you, sweetheart. Daddy does too,"

The door opened again and Louis was back ten minutes later. He saw me holding my stomach, a smile building on his face.

"Can I say hi?" I smiled and nodded. He crawled on the bed and kissed my stomach. "Hi there," he looked back at me. "Shit. Am I Daddy or are you Daddy? Who's papa? How will he or she know who's who?" For the first time, I giggled.

"I already said that you, aka daddy, love him or her," he gasped, a smile on his face.

"Hi baby! It's your daddy," Louis laid his ear against my belly, making me bit my lip, a smile forming. "Oh yeah? Wow? Uh huh. I love you too," Louis looked at me. "She says she loves you," I raised my eyebrow.

"She?" He nodded confidently.

"Definitely," I just went along with him. "With cute little ears and a tail like you. But blue eyes. She's got dimples of course. The cutest little smile. Like you. And she's got a cute little nose and cute little toes,"

The door opened and in came the troublemakers themselves.

"Daddy," Anna said and giggled at her father who had his ear against my stomach. "What are you doing?" He smiled and kissed my belly again.

"Can I say it?" He asked. I nodded. "Well Harry is having a baby!" both kids gasped.

"Daddy? You're having a baby?" Jamie asked me, taking my hand.

"Mhm,"

To make things clear, both kids were beyond ecstatic and ended up arguing over whether it was a boy or a girl. Anna wanted a sister while Jamie wanted a brother, and although it's strange for an adult to say, but I was happy to see them fighting as siblings. You know? I was just happy that they were on a sibling basis now and considered each other brother and sister. It was comforting to me that Jamie was able to warm up to both Anna and Louis on his own.