Chapter 8

(Lil Harry kitty)
-Louis' P.O.V (edited)

"Get inside," I ushered, bringing Harry and the sleeping little boy inside. As soon as the door shut, harry hugged me. He was wearing a beanie and his tail was hidden in his pants. "What are you doing here?" I asked, a feeling of relief washing over me, knowing he was okay.

"He's been having nightmares, a-and couldn't sleep and I just, I had to make things right," a frown made its way to my face.

"So you're not staying? You can stay here and leave in the morning, you don't need to leave tonight. Don't be-" Harry cut him off.

"I was hoping you'd let us stay the night. I wanted him to be able to see you in the morning... and I wanted to see Anna too," I couldn't explain how happy I was to see my kitten friend. The man I was growing feelings for.

"Well why don't you put him in bed and we can talk?" I suggested. He smiled gratefully and took his son out of his stroller carefully, taking Jamie upstairs to tuck him in bed.

I walked into the kitchen and started on making some tea. I jumped slightly as a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked at the green-eyed-cat man.

"She'll be so excited to see you," I told him, meaning Anna. "She hasn't been the same since you guys left,"

"I could tell. When she called me, I could tell leaving was a mistake. Especially the way I did leave, without a proper goodbye to her. That's one of the main reasons I came back,"

"One of them?" He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah," I wanted him to elaborate on more, but he didn't. As the tea began to whistle, I took it off the stove and poured the hot water into into two cups, putting tea bags into them.

"Cream or sugar? Lemon?"

"Uh, Just sugar thanks," he said politely, so I put some sugar into his tea, adding cream and sugar to mine.

"My dad was here today," I said, making Harry shift uncomfortably. "He's trying to take Adrianna from me," I had called Alex earlier and yelled at her for not telling me that my father wanted custody over my daughter. Of course I didn't fire her, but I was so angry with her. She apologized over and over and I had even made her cry on the phone. She'll be here Monday, and I was sorta dreading it.

"He wants Anna?"

"Y-Yeah. So I kinda know how you feel," Harry stayed silent, waiting for me to explain that sentence. "When my dad sets his mind on something, he doesn't stop until he gets what he wants. So, I get it. I get why you left," Harry took a seat at the counter, sipping his tea.

"Louis," he paused. "I want you to know that I'm not angry with you. I mean, I wish you had told me about your father before when I did. But I'm not angry," Louis chuckled softly, a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"You should be," Louis' eyes met Harry's green ones. "I put you and your son in danger," Harry knew he could trust Louis. He trusted that he was good, and that was why he was even give him a real apology. A real goodbye. "I should have told you. I'm sorry, Harry,"

"I forgive you. You know why? Because I know you didn't do this intentionally. You cared for us. You took us in, knowing your father was dangerous. You did it anyway knowing that you could've gotten in trouble," Louis sniffled.

"I wish you could stay," he told him. "You're so nice and kind," he said, sitting beside him. "You're genuine and grateful for just having your son. You take care of my daughter. She loves you. And I love Jamie, I've only known you for about a month, but that kid has become my own and he means a lot to me. You mean a lot to me. You're a true friend, and-" before Louis could continue, Harry couldn't help but press his lips to his. Louis' eyes widened for a second before he fluttered them shut at the contact. His lips moved with his slowly, yet passionately.