Chapter 13

-3rd person P.O.V (edited)

Louis and Harry arrived at Harry's new home, and the two walked inside hand in hand. They had both taken a shower, so they were both clean. Liam was snoring away on the couch with Jamie sleeping with him. Anna was on the recliner, wide awake with teary eyes. It was 10, so Louis was a bit curious to see why his daughter was awake. The sound of the door shutting startled the little girl. She looked up and ran up to Louis, hugging him then grabbing Harry's hand.

"Hey cupcake," Louis greeted. "Everything okay?" She nodded her head. "You look like you were crying or getting ready to cry," Anna let go of Harry's hand and just fully hugged Louis, sniffling. "What's the matter, babe?" He asked again.

"I-I don't wanna sleepover," she cried. Louis frowned as well as Harry.

"Why not baby?"

"I-I don't want you to leave m-me," all of her blubbering woke Liam up. He was immediately startled at the sound of the whimpers coming from the little girl he was watching.

"Hey," He said, standing up.

"Hey, need a ride back?" Louis said. He nodded. Louis turned his attention back to Anna. "Baby, I'm staying here too, now. I wasn't going to, but I am,"

"Huh?" She said through her tears.

"I'm staying. I'm not leaving you," she hugged her dad so tight, overjoyed that her daddy was staying there.

"Can I sleep w-with you?" Louis looked at Harry since they were sharing. He just nodded.

"Sure baby, that's fine," Louis lifted his baby up and kissed her face a few times. "I have to go drop Liam off at home, okay? Can you stay here with Harry?" She rubbed her eyes on his shoulder and shook her head. "Please? I won't be long,"

"O-Oh okay," Louis passed her over to Harry who held her on his hip. Liam came over and said bye to Anna before leaving with Louis.

Harry sat on the recliner with this little girl he's become so attached to, snuggling her. He kissed her forehead.

"You okay?" He asked her.

"I want D-Daddy," she whimpered.

"Sh I know, I know. He's coming back," She sniffled. "Darling, did something happen today while your Daddy and I were out?" She shook her head.

"I-I just want Daddy," all of her crying caused Jamie to stir and open his eyes. He saw Harry and immediately took right after Anna and whimpered. The little boy came over to his dad, whimpering to him.

"Why is everyone crying?"

"I missed you," Jamie cried, climbing up to sit with Harry. Both kids were now just whimpering and holding onto him as tight as they could.

"Where's D-Daddy?" Anna sobbed. Louis hadn't been gone for more than twenty minutes.

"He's taking Liam home. He's coming back,"

-Harry's P.O.V

There was something else wrong and neither kid was telling me. Not even Jamie. Both kids were on my lap now, just sniffling. Anna wanted nothing but for Louis to come back, but he's been gone for almost an hour, so he should be here soon.

When the door opened and Louis came in, Anna shot up from my lap, and I had never seen this kid run so fast. She let out a cry as she hugged her dad.

"Anna," he said and lifted her up. "You're still crying?" He asked as she sobbed in his shoulder. He looked at me for an answer, but I just shrugged my shoulders. "And why are you crying?" He asked Jamie, who was sniffling into my neck.