Chapter 9

-3rd Person P.O.V

Louis had made dinner for the four that night, feeling good about letting Harry and Jamie stay at their unused house. Anna sat beside Harry while Jamie wanted to sit with Louis because they missed one another dearly.

Louis poured drinks and handed them to the kids, Harry, and himself.

"It's nothing special," he said, setting the dish with the meal in it at the center of the table.

"I'm sure it's delicious," Harry said with a grateful smile. "Thank you, Louis,"

"Thank you," Jamie said, bringing a smile to Louis' face. As the host, he put the food on everyone's plate before finally sitting down and joining everyone.

"Jamie, look," Anna said. He looked across the table at his friend. "I made this to look like your daddy," he pouted.

"I want one," he looked at Harry. "Dada can I get one too? Like you?"

"Wanna hold him?" Jamie nodded, so Anna reached across the table.

"Honey, don't do that. You'll spill your drink," Louis said as Harry took the stuffed animal from her and got up to give it to Jamie.

"Aw Dada look!" Jamie said. Harry smiled.

"I see, Bud. Maybe we can get you one,"

"Harry! The mall is open tomorrow; can we go?" Anna asked him, pleading. He sighed.

"Darling, I would But I have to get the two of us settled at your other house. Okay?" She pouted and nodded. "It's too dangerous baby, I'm sorry,"

"Oh okay," 

Later that day, Harry was getting ready to leave with Jamie to have Louis drop them off at the other house. Harry made sure to get a shower and get Jamie a bath before getting themselves together. Once ready, the four went out the back door and into his Range Rover.

"Daddy?" Anna said from the backseat. Louis drove, Harry sat in the passenger seat, and Jamie sat in the back beside Adrianna.

"Yes darling?" He said, turning his left turn signal on to let the guy know behind him where he was going. She hugged the stuffed cat she had, smiling at herself.

"Can I sleep over Harry and Jamie's new house?"

"Not tonight baby," he replied, earning a frown. "I'm sorry,"

"Sweetie," Harry said, turning to look back at her. "I would love it if you slept over, but once things sorta begin to settle down, I promise you, and I mean it, that you can sleep over. Okay?"

"Oh okay," She said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. Louis pulled up to the second home he owned, which was in the country. This house wasn't as extravagant as his main home, but it was still stunning, meaning it was still a mansion.

"Jesus, Louis," Harry muttered. "How the hell do you own this too?" Louis never liked to flaunt his money or show it off, so he never really liked when people called him out (positively) for having a successful career.

"I-I Uh, I'm a CEO," Harry laughed at him softly.

"I know, I'm messing with ya. It's beautiful," Louis gave him a sheepish smile as he parked the car. The four got out and headed up to the front doors, going inside.

"Now you guys have full access to absolutely anything here. The indoor pool, the hot tub, the man cave downstairs, the movie theater, everything. Okay? I hardly use this place, I minus well just let you guys have it,"

"Jamie look," Anna said and grabbed his arm.

"Where ya goin'?" Louis asked.

"Showing him your room and my room and then the art room and play room,"