Chapter 14

-3rd Person P.O.V

When Louis arrived home with Anna, he was glad to have gotten there before his dad did. He was terrified of what this man was willing to do to get what he wanted. Louis told Anna in the car that her grandfather was on his way, and let's just say she was extremely unhappy. She had her Harry in her arms to comfort her while Louis drove the way home.

After parking in the garage, he got out and went to help his baby out. He carried their things inside and started to make her food since she didn't get to eat what Harry was making. Since it had to be something quick, he just poured her a bowl of Lucky Charms and poured some milk on, putting a spoon next to the bowl as the counter. He made himself a bowl too and joined her. The little girl sat her Harry on Louis' lap.

"Because you might miss him too," she said. Louis' heart burst from he cuteness.

"Thank you, baby. We'll see Harry probably tomorrow anyway,"

"Really?" He nodded his head. "We can call him after your grandfather leaves," she smiled extra big.

"Yay! Daddy?" She said.

"Hm?" Louis said with a mouth full of just marshmallows and milk dribbling down his chin. She giggled at him before responding.

"You're funny, Daddy," He wiped his mouth on a napkin before kissing her head. "Daddy? Are you and Harry boyfriends now?" She said with a giggle, which only made Louis smile. He kissed her nose.

"Yes ma'am. But you can't tell anyone okay? Anyone that doesn't know him can't know. Okay?" She just nodded her head.

"Is he gonna be like my new Daddy?" Louis didn't know how to respond, because no one could ever replace her father. Louis loved Jeremy with all of his heart and he missed him every single day. However, Anna never knew the man; she only knew what it was like to have one dad. She knew Jeremy was her dad. Louis made it his job to tell her that she did have two parents and they both loved her so so much, but the angels took her daddy away. She believed that he was happy with the angels, so she's never been truly sad about it. It made sense for her to think of Harry as a dad. He's the only man Louis has ever fallen in love with that she knew. And her connection with Harry was unbreakable, so Louis knew that their relationship would absolutely turn into a father/daughter one. Louis wanted the same with Jamie, but Jamie actually knew his dad before he died. Would he let Louis be a dad to him? Harry wanted that to be the situation, but he too was unsure of what Jamie would think. No one could replace his father either.

As the two took more bites, the doorbell rang. Anna quickly looked at her daddy, squeezing her Harry close to her, refusing to let go.

"Come with me, baby girl," she got down with him and took his hand, holding Harry in the other. The father/daughter duo walked to the front door and opened it, revealing the evil man.

"Louis! My son," he tried to hug Louis, but Louis refused to hug him back. "And Adrianna, my granddaughter," she made little to no eye contact with the man, standing as close to Louis as she could. Her Harry was covering half her face with how tight she was holding him. "How would you like to come live with me?" He said. She didn't say anything. "I can give you anything you want," she shook her head.

"She doesn't like you. I hate to say it, but she does. She's scared of you," Joe rolled his eyes and went to take Harry from her. The moment it left her grip, she got all panicky, needing it.

"H-Harry," she sobbed, wanting the toy. Louis' father put his hand on the neck, ready to rip it

"Father! Give it back," Louis ordered. "That thing means everything to her," Louis obviously couldn't tell him why.