Chapter 18

-Harry's P.O.V (edited)

I've been sitting on the bathroom floor for an hour now. I cried a little bit, but now I was just thinking about what the hell I was supposed to do. There were three issues there. 1) Louis and I just started dating not long ago. 2) I've got the baby's father out there trying to kill me and my son, and 3) I'M PREGNANT. What the hell. I took my phone out and called Niall; I needed his opinion and his advice. He answered immediately.

"Harry! Hey buddy, I miss you man," I let out s small whimper. "Harry? What's wrong? Is Jamie okay? He's alive right?–" I cut him off.

"J-Jamie's Fine,"

"Then what's going on? Did Louis do something?" He said defensively.

"N-No, well, uh, kinda?"

"What do you mean kinda?" I ran my hand through my hair before looking at my stomach.

"I'm pregnant,"

"You what!" He gasped after a long period of silence. I sniffled. "Harry..."

"I-I know, we just started dating. W-We Just forgot I guess one time. He's gonna leave m-me,"

"Harry, do you honestly believe that? It's Louis we're talking about,"

"I k-know," I cried. "How do I tell h-him?"

"As gently as possible. You both have so much going on right now, so just give him the news calmly. Try to make it seem like a positive thing. Okay?"

"D-Does he even want a hybrid child?"

"Harry, he adores Jamie. I don't think he cares if he or she has ears and a tail or not," the knocking on the door made me gasp.

"I gotta go,"

"Harry! What the bloody hell are you doing? I gotta piss and I've got two kids that need to piss!" The father of my child shouted.

"Harry, don't be afraid to tell him. Love ya mate. I'll see you soon," we hung up and I quickly hid the tests in one of the cabinets above the sink. I opened the door and sure enough, all three stood there. I walked right past and went into my room.

"Harry?" Louis said, but I kept going. I shut the door and just laid down on the bed. I knew he was going to come up here, but he didn't for another twenty minutes, probably feeding the babies.

The door creaked open and in came the love of my life with a small smile and a tray of food. I had tissues all around me, and I'm sure my eyes were red and puffy and I was just a mess.

"Hey," he said. "I made you some food," I smiled at him.

"Thank you," he set the tray on my lap, but I only sipped my coffee, but set it down remembering caffeine isn't good for babies.

"Harry, what's wrong babe?" He asked, sitting across from me, stealing a piece of bacon.

"I need you to not be m-mad at me," he crawled over to me and took my face in his tiny hands, kissing my lips.

"That depends sweetie. But what's up? I love you. You can tell me," I set the food aside, took his hand, standing up. Without saying anything, I pulled him downstairs and to the bathroom and insisted that he sit down. He sat on the lid of the toilet seat. I hesitantly opened the cabinet and pulled out the tests. I took his hands in one of mine the placed all four in his hand. His blue eyes widened as he looked at them. "This is a joke," he said and nervously laughed.

"I'm sorry," I said immediately, looking at the grey tiles with my ears flat. "Don't worry. I'll u-Uh, I'll get mine and Jamie's things. We'll go. You don't have to deal–"